American politician running for congress in Florida accuses white women BLMers of only doing it for Black men!!!

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
White girls love black men until they’re left with a mixed kid and abandoned. She’s just pointing out the reality. These white women would never dream of living in a country built by black men :icon lol:
so you're telling me the wording and who she replied to doesn't imply in anyway shape or form that she is jealous of white women for have white men and frustrated that they're 'ungrateful' and willing to go for black men? There's not even a hint of desperation and coonery in her tweet?

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
so you're telling me the wording and who she replied to doesn't imply in anyway shape or form that she is jealous of white women for have white men and frustrated that they're 'ungrateful' and willing to go for black men? There's not even a hint of desperation and coonery in her tweet?
No she’s a whole coon, but it doesn’t mean what she’s saying is false

So she's right that whenever there's a BM WW relationship the BM is the beast? That WW are ungrateful to WM for wanting to be with BM? That she can't see "how white women can EVEN find black men attractive"?

Do you realize how racist and hypocritical that is? She's practically admitting how jealous she is of WW and that they're being ungrateful. Let me flip the scripts and tell me if I'm right.

"White men are so ungrateful. I don't see how white men can even find black women attractive, white women have done everything for white men yet they want to follow their "sex with the beast (black women)" fantasy while benefiting from white women."
Dawg nobody flipping the script. Her point is that WW only be with BM for they wierd ass fetishes. I don’t see damn near as many white dudes thirsting for black women like white b1tches do :camby:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Dawg nobody flipping the script. Her point is that WW only be with BM for they wierd ass fetishes. I don’t see damn near as many white dudes thirsting for black women like white b1tches do :camby:
So because White men don’t want BW, it is hard to believe that White women want black men? That’s horrible logic.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
@Destiny come and look at this. I called it that the comment sections would evolve into a BM vs BW

AA26134F-0665-46EE-B3B1-5E333EC9F8FC.png
9E2C2C3E-4E5F-4812-9A19-5F0014420961.jpeg

Istg these people just hate each other, white men makes fun of black women. BM vs BW in replies.

White man makes of BM. BM vs BW in replies

White woman makes fun of black men. BM vs BW in replies.

These people are cursed, I really hope they all divest and just have a generation of mixed blacks.

Trending