American politician running for congress in Florida accuses white women BLMers of only doing it for Black men!!!

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Bedwenches, they don’t rest :wow:

She literally asked why white women would find black men attractive.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
She’s right
So she's right that whenever there's a BM WW relationship the BM is the beast? That WW are ungrateful to WM for wanting to be with BM? That she can't see "how white women can EVEN find black men attractive"?

Do you realize how racist and hypocritical that is? She's practically admitting how jealous she is of WW and that they're being ungrateful. Let me flip the scripts and tell me if I'm right.

"White men are so ungrateful. I don't see how white men can even find black women attractive, white women have done everything for white men yet they want to follow their "sex with the beast (black women)" fantasy while benefiting from white women."

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We are humans at the end of the day. No one is better than anyone.

1594845831993.png

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
So she's right that whenever there's a BM WW relationship the BM is the beast? That WW are ungrateful to WM for wanting to be with BM? That she can't see "how white women can EVEN find black men attractive"?

Do you realize how racist and hypocritical that is? She's practically admitting how jealous she is of WW and that they're being ungrateful. Let me flip the scripts and tell me if I'm right.

"White men are so ungrateful. I don't see how white men can even find black women attractive, white women have done everything for white men yet they want to follow their "sex with the beast (black women)" fantasy while benefiting from white women."
White girls love black men until they’re left with a mixed kid and abandoned. She’s just pointing out the reality. These white women would never dream of living in a country built by black men :icon lol: