LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
*Aheim* If i were her i would learn Russian language

1659639110959.png

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
She wouldn't be in this mess if she'd just left the weed alone. Just like that other idiot female runner, that got banned from the Olympics last year for testing positive for cannabis.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She wouldn't be in this mess if she'd just left the weed alone. Just like that other idiot female runner, that got banned from the Olympics last year for testing positive for cannabis.

@Arma huuno why the double standards? U smoke weed too

World

VIP
Never touch weed in countries like iran, uae, russia, China. Don’t even look at it. These countries are not safe for social justice warriors.

I have no sympathy. She already knew the drill when flying to the country but she thought she was invincible and the LGBTQ lynch mob would save her.

If she really wanted to get away with it she should have shoved and smuggled the weed cart up her ass.

Oh well off the the gulags she goes.

Last edited:
Madows can't go without weed for a second, I wonder why

The strange thing is that Sha'carri Richardson is also a lesbian

zackattack

Cowabunga
She deserves 90 , who the fuuck sneaks in drugs into the former USSR ahhhh Yes a lesbian black from a America .

This is literally a curb your enthusiasm skit .

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She deserves 90 , who the fuuck sneaks in drugs into the former USSR ahhhh Yes a lesbian black from a America .

This is literally a curb your enthusiasm skit .

it was not exactly a "drug" it was weed made into oil lol

Trending