American Horror Story Season 7/episode 2 and Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe they put us on par with the Russians and North Koreans :ftw9nwa:

omg I just need to start this season and I think its only a couple episodes in, this series is top 3 for me.

I usually watch it on Netflix and it takes time till they post the new seasons after freak show I stopped watching tv/Netflix altogether. Seems like I missed 3 seasons :lawd:

Am I the only one like that ?

Your worst Somali nightmare. They should feature Boqor Riya in one of the American Horror Story episodes.

COl5vwZUYAAbBm_.jpg

Thats so mean, you guys need to leave her be!
I usually watch it on Netflix and it takes time till they post the new seasons after freak show I stopped watching tv/Netflix altogether. Seems like I missed 3 seasons :lawd:

Am I the only one like that ?

Im like that with most shows there are about 3 I try to keep up with

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
"Black" Muslim refugees. Enough to strike fear into the most MURICA-loving of hillbillies. Enough to put us on par with Russians and North Koreans.
:russ:

They were scared enough of blacks as it is, add Muslim in there and it's the ultimate shit show. Despit how we're litterly the poorest and weakest country in the world, that black and Muslim combination makes even the strongest countries weary

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending