American Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
You are one raging homosexual. :faysalwtf:

There's literally no way you're biologically female. La xawla.. you can't even suppress it for longer than every other post during Ramadan. Like nigga, what is wrong with you?

She is a female but a weird one she has been watching too many Hollywood movies or Madonna and Britney Spears kissing. :pachah1:

black

live and let die.
She is a female but a weird one she has been watching too many Hollywood movies or Madonna and Britney Spears kissing. :pachah1:

Nah fam, it's one thing to a sex-positive liberal and an entirely different thing to be... that. :faysalwtf:

Even Amira is more feminine

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
Yeah I watch the serious, excellent visuals, and an interesting plot.

I wonder what God the old man Wednesday is? It hasn't been revealed yet, maybe god
Of war I think!

:cosbyhmm: Also I suspect the black guy is a demi God or something....

La xawla wala quwata ila billah!
:faysalwtf:

tenor.gif

Nope, and this is how it started:

amgodsep3.png

See, same bearded man as the gif :mjlol:

Even House of Cards has a few gay scenes.

The gay agenda has become too strong.

I used to remember when my older siblings used to make me and the younger ones close our eyes when a heterosexual kissing scene was shown.

People now don't even bother to tell their younger siblings to close their eyes at heterosexual kissing scenes anymore. It's normal now.

The gay kissing scenes will be totally fine in a few years for Somali kids to see. No closing them eyes.

:chrisfreshhah:

No one is gonna mention the guy who gets fucked by the Jinn is the Muslim guy?

Well, I just did to trigger some people! Also :icon lol: @ the vagina that swallows people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts