American Gods Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
It's a fight between the old gods and the new.

Game-of-thrones-s02-e06.jpg

black

live and let die.
You know there's like 2 episodes out? I don't like the main character though, he's not a good fit imo

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
sounds kufr
In Game of thrones a character said the only true god is what's between a woman's legs.
You know there's like 2 episodes out? I don't like the main character though, he's not a good fit imo
I have watched another show he is in called Hollyoaks and his acting has surprised me. I am still on the fence whether or not he will be good. My only issue is he is extremely good looking and I dislike that since I can not relate and men are generally ugly.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
really??. that actually puts me off from watching it

Why do shows put in sex scenes if it has nothing to do with the plot?

:susp:

I'm on episode 3 and I saw 3 dicks whilst watching it today. Big dicks too :chrisfreshhah: all from different men but still it's a little off putting. The show so far is amazing Calvin has come a long way since hollywoaks he was in the 100 too. I don't mind the gay parts lol.

I'm on episode 3 and I saw 3 dicks whilst watching it today. Big dicks too :chrisfreshhah: all from different men but still it's a little off putting. The show so far is amazing Calvin has come a long way since hollywoaks he was in the 100 too. I don't mind the gay parts lol.

I went on reddit to check for more info on the show and I see this as the top post

1f3aa44868.png

:bell:

I might have to skip this one, westworld also had full frontal nudity but it wasnt bad enough anyone made a post about it

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
I went on reddit to check for more info on the show and I see this as the top post

1f3aa44868.png

:bell:

I might have to skip this one, westworld also had full frontal nudity but it wasnt bad enough anyone made a post about it

If it makes you feel better it's two Arab men fucking :mjlol: it's legit a sex scene dicks on show and everything glad I watched it alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts