American girls: Are African American guys good looking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are guys like Trey Songz, Keith Powers, Terrance J, Chris Brown, etc a common look among African American guys? Or do they all look similar to their West African cousins? What does the average African American guy look like?

Are guys like Trey Songz, Keith Powers, Terrance J, Chris Brown, etc a common look among African American guys? Or do they all look similar to their West African cousins? What does the average African American guy look like?

Bless you halima. Stop dreaming about jamal when you know you will marry Jamac:mjlol::russ:.
Stop waisting your time on something that will never happen abaayo, prepair yourself for jamac:dabcasar:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Bless you halima. Stop dreaming about jamal when you know you will marry Jamac:mjlol::russ:.
Stop waisting your time on something that will never happen abaayo, prepair yourself for jamac:dabcasar:
You know you're talking to right :pachah1:

lol I got a homie that looks like Tyron himself, he's from Brooklyn too, a halimos dream.

Do you wanna get hooked up?

VixR

Veritas
Everyday African American guys don't look like the lineup you listed, and they're completely cringe except for a few of the middle-upper middle class ones and even some of the poorer ones that got away, and weren't raised on rap culture as gospel, and even still some of those are followed by shadows.

Everyday African American guys don't look like the lineup you listed, and they're completely cringe except for a few of the middle-upper middle class ones that got away, and even some of those are followed by shadows.

Hayaa, I haven't seen you lately, sweet cheecks:siilaanyosmile:

How is the leg after that treatment you got? :gaasdrink:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Even male celebrities have been subject to the directors "casting couch" aka bent over backwards to get far. I don't know why people put them on a pedestal. I've seen better looking Faraxs. Madows are colour struck. If you are oblong shaped with a fair complexion they will head in your direction. Farax's have slightly higher standards, they usually prefer their own women and don't mind if her expansion occurs well passed postpartum (aka lasts forever).

Last edited:
Everyday African American guys don't look like the lineup you listed, and they're completely cringe except for a few of the middle-upper middle class ones and even some of the poorer ones that got away, and weren't raised on rap culture as gospel, and even still some of those are followed by shadows.

Yeah but I'm assuming you live in either Minnesota, Ohio, or Washington where most Somalis live. All the good looking African American guys are in states like Florida, California, New Jersey, New York, Texas, Georgia, etc.

you know black people would murder a like you if you even display a hint of gayness in their presence.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Q, Are you a homosexual?

Go too Atlanta and act like a to a black man, see how he respond :gucciwhat:

I'm a lady. Don't you know homosexuality is more prevalent among men. The macho bravado thing does not work on me. Just so you know. Don't ex-cons engage in that sort of behaviour, temporarily? Sadly, African American make up the bulk of inmates in prison, per capita. So, I don't know what to tell you.

I'm a lady. Don't you know homosexuality is more prevalent among men. The macho bravado thing does not work on me. Just so you know. Would they mind if I call them gay? Don't ex-cons engage in that sort of behavior, temporarily? Sadly, African American make up the bulk of inmates in prison, per capita. So, I don't know what to tell you.
Yes, they would. its a fact that AA are very homophobic and that places like Atlanta are not a safe haven for (black) homos if their around AA neighborhoods.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yes, they would. its a fact that AA are very homophobic and that places like Atlanta are not a safe haven for (black) homos if their around AA neighborhoods.

So, it's still an insult? I guess I was wrong. Why does the media continually try to promote that sort of 'stuff" especially on to black people? I mean they had the African American version of Broke Back Mountain i.e. Moonlight. Hollywood is a cesspool of social decadence aimed at influencing young and pliable minds.

So, it's still an insult. I guess I was wrong. Why does the media continually try to promote that sort of 'stuff" especially on to black people? I mean they had the African American version of Broke Back Mountain and they called it critically acclaimed, I forget the name. Hollywood is a cesspool of social decadence aimed at influencing young and pliable minds.
Insult? i didn't mean it as a insult but merely an opinion i made from how homosexual get treated around AAs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending