American Farax decides to relocate to Uganda’s to live with girlfriend.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
@ozzyoz hope you enjoy Kampala and Nairobi g you finally got out the rat race:salute:
Thanks but that messed up editor added extra stuff and twisted some stuff I said and didn't let me see final draft. They are fucked up and a Somali editor didn't even write that lol, it was Ajnabi but I am in Nairobi am gonna buy a condo soon. America though has become harsh and with more shootings. They killed 18 year old in attempted robbery in uptown that I went to often. Also I didn't say GF nor Uganda lol, I have a Fiance in Kenya. But not GF lol. Also old shitty news story, that journal sucks from what I discovered, they add some stuff to make Juicy and twist things. I told them to update and fix it but they won't. Oh well it's history now. And I am not 36 either, so many things wrong with them.
httpsps://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/11/12/1-dead-after-attempted-robbery-in-uptown-ends-in-fatal-shooting/

Last edited:

Cerberus

VIP
Tf? A user on here?:faysalwtf:
That is a tabloid lol, don't believe stuff they write. They also said they know other Somalis who left and leave all the time, they lured me and others via social media and they added stuff into article that I didn't even tell them like GF part, I have a Somali fiance not a girlfriend meaning her and I will get married soon Insha Allah. That Tabloid just wants more non-profit funding and doing stories and adding stuff people don't even tell them is how they get it. They're bad. I only discovered in hindsight. Their editors aren't even Somali btw but guy who owns it is Somali. Editors are Pakistani and other stuff.

Last edited:

Royalflush

novacane
Thanks but that messed up editor added extra stuff and twisted some stuff I said and didn't let me see final draft. They are fucked up and a Somali editor didn't even write that lol, it was Ajnabi but I am in Nairobi am gonna buy a condo soon. America though has become harsh and with more shootings. They killed 18 year old in attempted robbery in uptown that I went to often. Also I didn't say GF nor Uganda lol, I have a Fiance in Kenya. But not GF lol. Also old shitty news story, that journal sucks from what I discovered, they add some stuff to make Juicy and twist things. I told them to update and fix it but they won't. Oh well it's history now. And I am not 36 either, so many things wrong with them.
httpsps://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/11/12/1-dead-after-attempted-robbery-in-uptown-ends-in-fatal-shooting/
Bro be careful in Nairobi too if anything kicks off soldiers start arresting anyone and they’ll throw you in a cell and take your passport. Also where you looking to buy a condo- Eastleigh or south b/c.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Bro be careful in Nairobi too if anything kicks off soldiers start arresting anyone and they’ll throw you in a cell and take your passport. Also where you looking to buy a condo- Eastleigh or south b/c.
Give them $ 50.00 and you’re in the clear. I learned that this technique works even if you did something illegal. Africans are corrupt at their core. Sick people. No wonder people hate them.

Cerberus

VIP
I don't walk around with passport lol. I have proper visa and will renew it and also work on making permanent residency. Eastleigh condos are now $90k. I'm living free with aunt now. Also why do soldiers mess with American Somali citizens now?

Cerberus

VIP
Give them $ 50.00 and you’re in the clear. I learned that this technique works even if you did something illegal. Africans are corrupt at their core. Sick people. No wonder people hate them.
Lol @ Africans are corrupt. Kenyan government don't pay them that they gotta take 50 dollars from citizens? I got my mpesa ready but will only give them 5 dollars.

Cerberus

VIP
so is she Ugandan or not
I told that sahan that I have a Fiance in Kenya and they published article saying I got GF in Uganda. They never even ran it by me for proofreading and when I contacted them they would not even fix it saying they never fix once they publish. I think they're a Tabloid. It is Somali owned but it is run by non-somali editors including a Pakistani girl. Lol

Cerberus

VIP
“iS sHe UgAnDaN”

Walahi so many weirdos on here
First she isn't a girlfriend. She is just a Fiance. Sahan is run by crazy non-Somalis. Second I am in Kenya and so is she, never Ugandan. Sahan is a Tabloid lol. They'll twist stuff and publish story to make things Juicy. Sahan also said they see others fly out for good all the time.

Lol @ Africans are corrupt. Kenyan government don't pay them that they gotta take 50 dollars from citizens? I got my mpesa ready but will only give them 5 dollars.

Which ID document did you use to register your mpesa? The cops in Nairobi will harass you if they find out you have a foreign passport. If your fiancé is a Kenyan citizen she will help you settle and blend in. Also if you are planning on staying permanently and doing business there you will have to learn how to speak Swahili.

Cerberus

VIP
Which ID document did you use to register your mpesa? The cops in Nairobi will harass you if they find out you have a foreign passport. If your fiancé is a Kenyan citizen she will help you settle and blend in. Also if you are planning on staying permanently and doing business there you will have to learn how to speak Swahili.
Well i will get a restaurant and I speak very little Swahili and most my customers will be Somali anyways so I don't care for fluent Swahili. People here speak English too. Also, I use Sendwave so I didn't register mpesa but I did use my passport for the safaricom line itself. I pass by cops all the time and they don't harass me. Just the other day I was chatting with one outside a hotel. No problems with cops.

Well i will get a restaurant and I speak very little Swahili and most my customers will be Somali anyways so I don't care for fluent Swahili. People here speak English too. Also, I use Sendwave so I didn't register mpesa but I did use my passport for the safaricom line itself. I pass by cops all the time and they don't harass me. Just the other day I was chatting with one outside a hotel. No problems with cops.
If it's a restaurant then language will not be a problem for you as you will have local employees. Nairobi is a thriving and rapidly growing city. I am sure you business will do very well. All the best bro :yousmart:

Trending