American Cameroonian killed his wife and himself

As Chris Rock said about OJ. I’m not saying he is right. But I understand

Chris Takam, an immigrant to the US from Western Cameroon murdered his ex wife, Annie Takam. He imported her from West Cameroon and invested money for her to go to nursing school. After several years of marriage and 3 kids, she cheated on him with a white guy and filed for divorce. In the divorce, his wife got the house and full custody of the children. Takam was an atheist and didn’t believe in the hereafter. In a Facebook post he expressed his belief that people should take matters into their own hands here on earth. He killed her and took his own life as well.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred

Chris Takam, an immigrant to the US from Western Cameroon murdered his ex wife, Annie Takam. He imported her from West Cameroon and invested money for her to go to nursing school. After several years of marriage and 3 kids, she cheated on him with a white guy and filed for divorce. In the divorce, his wife got the house and full custody of the children. Takam was an atheist and didn’t believe in the hereafter. In a Facebook post he expressed his belief that people should take matters into their own hands here on earth. He killed her and took his own life as well.
I feel for him but now his kids are orphans :kendrickcry:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

AUN for the kids mother

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
First mistake he made was simping for her and paying for her education. She must have been materialistic from the start and his simping ways carried her through school until she became arrogant and thought she was better than him.

He should have never had kids with such a person to begin with. I feel sorry for the kids.

:ohlord:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
First mistake he made was simping for her and paying for her education. She must have been materialistic from the start and his simping ways carried her through school until she became arrogant and thought she was better than him.

He should have never had kids with such a person to begin with. I feel sorry for the kids.

:ohlord:
That's such a tiny mistake though, idk how it went down but to him it just looked like he was paying tuition for his wife and the mother of his kids. For all we know there were probably no red flags.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Never bring qaxooti to West they will cheat immediately including Somali

Trending