American accent is the best accent to have

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Reer mareekan and Reer East London I wouldn’t have that ninkaan @Bronco qabta
Alhamdulillah I’m from Essex

If I get stabbed and taken out by Somali girls in bomber jackets and parkas, American Xalimos do NOT put me on a BLM page

Masha'Allah, Somalis in Essex? Just a few of y'all or what?

If I get stabbed and taken out by Somali girls in bomber jackets and parkas, American Xalimos do NOT put me on a BLM page

Masha'Allah, Somalis in Essex? Just a few of y'all or what?
I’m claiming it until Reer east London defend themselves

You’ll be their poster boy inshallah
I can’t breathe- Bronco

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Some linguists believe that the thick Southern US American accent spoken by the whites there is the closest to how people spoke English in England in the 1700s.

In the 1800s elite British English changed a lot (morphing into today's RP).
God lord!, i don't think so, there is huge differences between rednecks accent and rp accents, have heard how the say MAMA!.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
America has many different accents. When I was new to the English language it all sounded the same to me, but now I can notice huge differences. Especially the Southern US accent sounds way different from the rest. African American, Jewish American (how Bernie Sanders talks), Hispanic American, Bostonian, General New Yorker etc also are very noticeable.

most american somali's speak with a midwestern accent. with emphasized O's.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I was speaking with this xalimo on voice chat - she was aight in terms of looks but her american accent turned me on wallahi o billahi it sounded hot

:ohhh:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
finally we’re getting some love. UU ESS AY

giphy.gif

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The urban/hood accent is the worst no matter the region, especially on Somalis

I used to get teased for my accent when I was young from my friends today they all have that ghetto London accent and I don’t thank the almighty!! :rejoice:

Trending