America Will Win Against Russia/China

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Remember the Quran has a passage about god telling us who will win between rome and iran? there is small verse about it meaning they are nothing in the sight of god like books dedicated to egypt, kush, etc. But we can do the same prophecy between America Vs Russia/China.

America is the NEW ROME. Russia/China the Old Iran. You know why I am backing America? cause that simple idea again, 'nation under god', this means god will streghten them against their 'foes' at all time and why the QUEEN failed with her empire. America looks like it's built for a while, maybe 100 years maximum. But you must realize China is a nation without god and their limited to their mind and measureable things. I love China but sxb, you can't bet with these people, even their teachings are similar to our OLD stuff before Abraham, it's all works of their own 'minds' and stuff. It will pass away and they will be stuck.

Russia is a bit different as it has backing sxb of an ancient 'jama'ah' church that is historical the ORTHODOX church. But their state seems like PUTIN IS ABOVE GOD or EQUAL TO GOD, similar to the pharoah undoing. But if they got their act together and at least acknowledge their someone above them like America, the game could change runti. That's why I am not confident about the russia/china/turkey/qatar alliance creating ring networks around Africa as client states of the future. America might not be to our liking but that principle of god is embedded into that society and they have 'jama'ah' society meaning democracies as check n balance. The only thing I don't like about them is their 'church' is 'fragmented' which is why I say it won't last forever America or else it would have strong religious institution uniting all these cowboys who think they new gods and shit.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We got our own problems too. Hamitic people have good women Asiya was an example of Egypt, Moses wife Cushite. Our men need to lift up their game and lift up big time, that's why they probably never inherited god word back in NOAH convenant. Notice 'Sheba' again another one mentioned in Quran. It's always around WOMEN, our men are pathetic runti. They seem to still have this trait all around the world even BANTUS.

I don't know what made our men so useless in history and keep getting wiped out in extinction processes. I see this trait existing also in many 'desert africans' till today and settled africans. Their is huge problem here and it's need addressing. Look at all semetic lineage cultures their FATHERS ARE TOUGH and always disciplined and shit with their family and compare that with desert african father.

I think that curse on ham is true. It cursed the male line saying you will be slave of them and low esteem and believing whatever they tell u carurta kale ee noah. It makes sense. Warheedhe nagahina la tashta thats your only hope to beat these sons of es. That's why asiatic population joined hamitic, to free the fuckin mind and that's why u find the afro asiatics herders will be free of mind, gobanimo spirit. Where as the jew came into habesha and said grab the BANTU.

No wonder the arabs slaved the bantu women that's their strength the bantu people. Raggow we must advice our bantu brothers to protect their sisters, their trying to enslave u the world. There is no way their coming in our MIYI the desert africans plus we have asiatic culture and mindsets but same color as them. It's just our mindset, environment, values, are vastly different and it cud be due economic reasons when you have ur own food and not an employer on top of u BIG DIFFERENCE.

It's amazin with bantu women they don't like ragga kaleh, they dont like going near them, its called self confidence, they know their blessed lakin guriga xoolo ba uu fadhiya. Among Somalis DAROD ARE THE MOST SHISHEEYE FOCUSSED. Not other clans hence they get used all the time isaaq dying in europe and hawiye well u know their colony history plus galgaduud no xeer like canaan people.

Last edited:

Kayo

Already bought my grave
America isnt shit, right now it's at it weakest point because no one is agreeing on how the future of the country should look like meanwhile Russia and China are just a massive bubble that is about to explode into chaos due to Putin and The communist republic of china tightening their grip on the countries politics.