America somalis another failed dispora

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
Just came back from america and whai i witnessed is another UK in the making. naag and nool was only the start of it. Rundown project houses, millions of Madows and finally a luntic president

Somalis in Norway are drinking hard liquor to cope with the winter cold and depression sxb.. But I guess American ghettos are even worse :mjlol:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
The only positive diaspora is UAE never hear anything bad, always good news.

Apollo

VIP
If you fail in America, its either you're dumb or lazy, or a toxic combination of both.

In Europe you will fail regardless

The facts:

1-5%20generations.png

Muji

VIP
A lot of these types of threads are written by poor people who go to the worst area in foreign country so they can crash at their family’s houses (can’t afford rent). Then they slag off the whole country.

Are we supposed to believe the whole of the UK, the British countryside, places like Seattle and California are poor and trash or is it just the writer who couldn’t afford a decent holiday.

@VixR thoughts?

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
A lot of these types of threads are written by poor people who go to the worst area in foreign country so they can crash at their family’s houses (can’t afford rent). Then they slag off the whole country.

Are we supposed to believe the whole of the UK, the British countryside, places like Seattle and California are poor and trash or is it just the writer who couldn’t afford a decent holiday.

@VixR thoughts?

Somalis residing in the diaspora are mostly found in the shittiest places,
It's understandable due to the large influx wherever there are trash it attracts large numbers of Somalis.

Nairobi for example - Eastleigh is no different from Kibera or Mathere Slum when it comes to lack of cleanliness, although the bussinessess in that particular neighbourhood can generate huge sums of income
If the community are organised enough they can provide the basic necessity and needs to improve the appalling infrastructures .

Dar es salaam Tanzania - although it's a beatiful attractive city
most somalis live in the worst neighbourhoods .

Johannesburg - Hillbrow
Worst neighbourhood highest murder rates
Inhabitants mostly somalis

Cape Town - Mannenburg
Worst of worst higher unemployment drug abuse murder rates are skyrocketing inhabited by somalis

Soweto worst township in SA inhabited by large community of somalis and are victims lol

Somalis outside Africa also live in shitholes

Londonistan - Camden, Islington, Tottenham, South London somalis complain about getting terrorised by gangs and Jamaicans
Although that city has affluent neighbourhoods or countryside

Toronto - Dixon

Minnihopeless - Cedar Riverside
Why do they stick in one place especially a crime infested area?

Wonder why

Muji

VIP
It's understandable due to the large influx wherever there are trash it attracts large numbers of Somalis.

Nairobi for example - Eastleigh is no different from Kibera or Mathere Slum when it comes to lack of cleanliness, although the bussinessess in that particular neighbourhood can generate huge sums of income
If the community are organised enough they can provide the basic necessity and needs to improve the appalling infrastructures .

Johannesburg - Hillbrow

Cape Town - Mannenburg
Worst of worst higher unemployment drug abuse murder rates are skyrocketing inhabited by somalis

Soweto worst township in SA inhabited by large community of somalis and are victims lol

Londonistan - Camden, Islington, Tottenham, South London somalis complain about getting terrorised by gangs and Jamaicans

Toronto - Dixon

Wonder why

Tbh there is a lot of racism outside of these cities they tend to live in. And it’s not surprising that refugees can not afford to live in Kensington or Sullivan valley. I just don’t like threads like this which are extremely deceptive.

@VixR thoughts?
Most of sspot basically

VixR

Veritas

@VixR thoughts?
Let’s let the OP speak for itself. I want to understand how San Diego in particular is shit. It’s one of the more expensive cities in CA. Heck, the US.

As for Ohio, most of it is cornfields and countryside, so it pinpoints that it went to one of its ghettos if it experienced anything other than profound boredom.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

@VixR thoughts?
How come Somalis never plan on staying in a hotel? You left your house to stay another house, what's the point of going on a vacation. I don't even like Airbnb, I like room service and people cleaning after me, if I'm going on a vacation I'm spending money to be comfortable and have a relaxing time.

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
I'm not poor, my family are quite wealthy, I stayed at a hotel in San deigo but the city looked dirty. For example the city smelled of piss and poo due to the huge homeless community, and yh were the majority of Somalis lived looked like a 3rd world. Ohio shocked me as it looked like the poor parts of Africa with the amount of Madow that lived there. it also looked impoverished throughout

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

Johannesburg - Hillbrow

Cape Town - Mannenburg

Toronto - Dixon

Wonder why

That's where they were initially dumped in by social housing programs.

Since geeljire don't have the concept of social mobility they don't think to move up.

South East Asian immigrants would've moved within months and by year 5 would've moved into the suburbs after years of living above their family ran grocery store.

Trending

Latest posts