America: police put 8 bullets on a shoplifter on wheelchair

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Cmon 8 bullet for one on wheelchair, he wouldn't run so far anyway, that was uncalled for

World

VIP
Surprised you're not defending the police officer for once, maybe because the guy isn't black? The guy had a criminal record as well, which should justify his execution in your brain.

Last edited:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Pulled out a knife and tried going into a grocery store with police telling him to stop? He could’ve saved his life if he just listened

Surprised you're not defending the police officer for once, maybe because the guy isn't black? The guy had a criminal record as well, which should justify his execution in your brain.
I’m not for shooting the handicapped. That’s where I draw my line. Just tip him over. He is in a wheelchair ffs

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Hey, you don't know how dangerous wheelchairs can be. This saxiib might've been packing mini rocket launchers that would spin out of his wheels and neutralize an entire city block. Those officers were under threat and had to use necessary force! *proceeds to sprinkle crack on dead man as per protocol*

I think a lot of American cops fantasize about action scenes in their heads and try to find any excuse to fire the gun to live that experience.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think a lot of American cops fantasize about action scenes in their heads and try to find any excuse to fire the gun to live that experience.

What do u fantasize about?
1638449941397.png

Trending