America needs the Nights Watch

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
The United States of America holds 25% of all of the world prisoners, but only holds 4% of the worlds people.

This is insane, isn’t it? 2.3 million people languishing in jail cells, when they could providing labor :ooh:

similar to the nights watch in game of thrones where criminals are sent to “defend the wall” we could send serious criminals to labor camps.

When I say prisoners , I’m taking about Murderers, rapists, pimps not candy store shoplifters.

Prisoners with good behavior could even pick a trade in exchange for a commuted sentence

I’m not really myself right now but tell me what you think, this idea came to me on the toilet today

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
The United States of America holds 25% of all of the world prisoners, but only holds 4% of the worlds people.

This is insane, isn’t it? 2.3 million people languishing in jail cells, when they could providing labor :ooh:

similar to the nights watch in game of thrones where criminals are sent to “defend the wall” we could send serious criminals to labor camps.

When I say prisoners , I’m taking about Murderers, rapists, pimps not candy store shoplifters.

Prisoners with good behavior could even pick a trade in exchange for a commuted sentence

I’m not really myself right now but tell me what you think, this idea came to me on the toilet today

What are you suggesting? The establishment of labour camps? We had that in the Soviet Union. It was called Gulag and millions of people perished.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
What are you suggesting? The establishment of labour camps? We had that in the Soviet Union. It was called Gulag and millions of people perished.
Labor camps but not as extreme
They will be fed and clothed, but will also have certain goals they have to hit everyday
- the goals will be reasonable- the expectations for a 40 yr old will not be the same as a 23 yr old
Conditions will be clean too

Trending

Latest posts