America BLM Release the whole ZOO!!!!

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I know. What are the military officers and reinforcers gonna do? They were there yesterday and the day before and yet..the protests continue.

Maybe they are piling the troops up, and release them when el cheese men or his minoins give the green light.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Maybe they are piling the troops up, and release them when el cheese men or his minoins give the green light.
I saw that people were shooting back at police, taking their guns from them, and beating them up.
Can the military really be much worse? The people have access to guns, can probably easily out number however many members of the army they have, and since the people aren’t well organized they can attack spontaneously back. Not smart

first the coronavirus lockdown, then you have rogue officers killing people in broad daylight followed by fiery protests, and now african safari animals walking around. looks like america is officially a 3rd world country :yloezpe:

I don't care for obama, but you gotta admit, he held the country together and knew what to do. compared to the dabaal in the white house
This isn't Trump's fault.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
I saw that people were shooting back at police, taking their guns from them, and beating them up.
Can the military really be much worse? The people have access to guns, can probably easily out number however many members of the army they have, and since the people aren’t well organized they can attack spontaneously back. Not smart

The real issue facing the troops is. Are they going to fire live rounds into the riots? Since their presence alone did not scare the anarchists away.

Maybe civilian massacres will happen in the upcoming days.

How dumb are you bruh? You know how many deaths the U.S. Army's responsible for? But anyways any video? I haven't seen anyone kill an officer. Seems cap.

a y a n

VIP
The real issue facing the troops is. Are they going to fire live rounds into the riots? Since their presence alone did not scare the anarchists away.

Maybe civilian massacres will happen in the upcoming days.
If they kill people..that won’t scare anyone. People will just hear up and continue, they don’t care if there lives are at risk at this point. They’ll go to any measures to get full justice and change.
There has been literal nine year Olds sprayed by pepper spray in seattle and a nineteen year old shot and killed, did that stop anyone? No.

If they kill people..that won’t scare anyone. People will just hear up and continue, they don’t care if there lives are at risk at this point. They’ll go to any measures to get full justice and change.
Of course that will. People are emboldened and terrified by what a single person does. If someone knocks out an officer, and everyone sees it, that can be the difference between all-out mayhem and just another protest.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP

Will they use heavy weaponry to contain the anarchists though. 2020 is really trolling with us.

a y a n

VIP
Will they use heavy weaponry to contain the anarchists though. 2020 is really trolling with us.
If they do, they clearly think that people care for military authority which is false. Shoot and kill eve one, there will be more and they will keep coming and standing up and they will keep healing the hurt as per usual. These people will stop at nothing for people to get justice, even if justice for others means there death, which is understandable.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
If they do, they clearly think that people care for military authority which is false. Shoot and kill eve one, there will be more and they will keep coming and standing up and they will keep healing the hurt as per usual. These people will stop at nothing for people to get justice, even if justice for others means there death, which is understandable.

The only outcome of this mayhem is an civil war. Different groups either for the federal government or against it.

Trending