Amb Baalle's speech at the Security Council

Status
Not open for further replies.

"While we strive to establish the rule of law and the end of the culture of impunity, we reject the criticism and the attempt to rebrand a renown terrorist as an ice-cream sales person"

Ambassador Abuukar Cismaan Baalle

"While we strive to establish the rule of law and the end of the culture of impunity, we reject the criticism and the attempt to rebrand a renown terrorist as an ice-cream sales person"

Ambassador Abuukar Cismaan Baalle

Kheyre's and Farmaajo's mistake was to let him get supporters in the first place. If they had acted earlier I don't think people would be against it. They also should've announced the day they let him come to xamar that he can't participate in any election.

Kheyre's and Farmaajo's mistake was to let him get supporters in the first place. If they had acted earlier I don't think people would be against it. They also should've announced the day they let him come to xamar that he can't participate in any election.
I this guy good or bad??

I agree, but the supporters waa xoolo. How do you support a guy who has terrorised you that long? This bastard should have been interrogated and hanged at the nearest tree.

Jamal osman. What is his tribe
4b94883929594add9967ffabed9258c9becdaa50.png_1200x630.png

What is his problem. Tell him to talk shit about mr raskamboni or stop it all together. His hate for marexaan is deep.
Thanks that explains everything

World

VIP
Watch how the MX kids turn against the "central government" overnight once their uncle completes his term.
Jubbaland is against the central government, whilst mareexan is against jubbaland.

So it’ll always be in their interests to support the central government. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

The Problem with Bay and Bakool community is that they don't have Dhiig and Damiir, otherwise they would not accept to be humiliated like that. Nacalaa shaydaan ku yaal, they are looma ooyaan, We all know Madoobe was AS commander before he become JL president.

I don't know why reer Jaberti tying to abuse with the poor Rahanweyn.

Try to do that with d!rty Waqooyi, try to remove the chairman of the upper house, like they did to that poor Juwaari.

They know that the sh!t will hit the fan real hard!!!.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Jubbaland is against the central government, whilst mareexan is against jubbaland.

So it’ll always be in their interests to support the central government. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
That’s actually not entirely true many MX support and serve in the JL government and security forces we aren’t against JL as a state we are against the bad governance and dictatorship of Ahmed Madoobe some people want to blur the lines and make it qabil vs qabil its deeper than that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts