Amazon rolls out machines that pack orders and replace jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Pickpocketing in an age of AI assisted surveillance will be hard.

Also it's cheaper to run robotic mules once they get cheap enough.

A 10k delivery bot could do that job just as well and in the near future it'll less likely to get robbed by fiends or rival gangs.
im sure nigas will find their way around it and disable the bot just to pack it away and sell it on for 9k

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
im sure nigas will find their way around it and disable the bot just to pack it away and sell it on for 9k

Is it worth the trouble when the bot is armed and could take out a lightly armed group of idiots?

Militaries might have rules on giving a robot the permission to shoot to kill but I doubt drug dealers will.

You also need to quickly shield it electromagnetically so it's owners can track it down.

The amount of resources required to disable and steal the robot would make it an unprofitable venture.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Is it worth the trouble when the bot is armed and could take out a lightly armed group of idiots?

Militaries might have rules on giving a robot the permission to shoot to kill but I doubt drug dealers will.

You also need to quickly shield it electromagnetically so it's owners can track it down.

The amount of resources required to disable and steal the robot would make it an unprofitable venture.
:mjlol:The bot will crash once it gets caught off guard with a tonne of force to the cpu unit. It won’t be able to reboot my guy. Sure a damaged bot won’t be worth 10k but it’ll go for more than half that’s a quick money move. And bots won’t be armed especially over here in the uk where only armed police have guns and not the regular askar

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
:mjlol:The bot will crash once it gets caught off guard with a tonne of force to the cpu unit. It won’t be able to reboot my guy. Sure a damaged bot won’t be worth 10k but it’ll go for more than half that’s a quick money move. And bots won’t be armed especially over here in the uk where only armed police have guns and not the regular askar

That's an easy thing to design for. Just package the fragile electronics in a high impact protective shield inside the bot.

Btw these won't be tiny Roomba sized bots. Those tiny bits could be made for a couple hundred bucks like they're being sold for today.

It'll be hard to prevent people from using 3D printers to manufacture their own guns in the future.

It's already possible with plastics since 2014 but those guns are shit but metal 3d printers already are in the market.

This and other reasons is what makes me think the future will be a dystopia since cops won't have a monopoly on force.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
That's an easy thing to design for. Just package the fragile electronics in a high impact protective shield inside the bot.

Btw these won't be tiny Roomba sized bots. Those tiny bits could be made for a couple hundred bucks like they're being sold for today.

It'll be hard to prevent people from using 3D printers to manufacture their own guns in the future.

It's already possible with plastics since 2014 but those guns are shit but metal 3d printers already are in the market.

This and other reasons is what makes me think the future will be a dystopia since cops won't have a monopoly on force.
Well, let’s say that everything that you’ve mentioned becomes true. I believe that It will be a different kind of dystopia which will force governments to have a one world order ready hq in Israel ready for the anti-Christ (Dajjal) who ultimately will get killed by Jesus (Isa AS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts