Amazon prime movie with gay man and best friend hijabi

Apparently the movie came out time ago but I just found out about it now

Tldr Gay boy has hijabi best friend, movie based on a play in London based on a real life story

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He lost too much money and had to resort to gay stripping to raise money for his family

he is tweeking
1659459012505.png

i know a few gay guys with hijabi friends. it’s realistic imo
Just because it's realistic doesn't mean its good for it to be put as a movie, These hijabis are a disgrace to the ummah and should not be publicised
Imagine making a movie about all the shenanigans Muslims get up to in the west just because it is true doesn't mean we shouldn't hide it
Unless u are like the majority of women on this forum and think its ok to hang out with lgbtq

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Seen lagaroones with hijabi friends, what an oxymoron. Like do they not realise it goes against their religion to be in contact with geighs.

I had a gay friend in college. He was such a sweet and kind person. You can be friends with someone and be respectful about their lifestyle choices.

I had a gay friend in college. He was such a sweet and kind person. You can be friends with someone and be respectful about their lifestyle choices.
No u can't, hanging out with people makes them have an influence on u, u probably became more tolerant to the gay lifestyle due to u hanging out with him.
Would u hang out with someone who is into bestiality?

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Nope that's Haram