Amazing young lady goes back to make somalia green

Google is your friend. It’s not my job to “enlighten” you.

Let's enlighten you then!

I think you might be young but the West is far more corrupt than anywhere else.

A place where corporations run the government. Food is poison, in debt your entire life just to have a home, they call it mortgage but it's actaully just renting.

Media that brainwashes and dumbs down population, education that indoctrinates the young, an agenda to make the immoral normal, Pharmaceutical industries that kill and maim whilst herbal and alternative medical alternatives are called quak because theres no money in it. A place where billionaires have more say in your life than elected leaders. Capitalism is rotten to the core.

However for most sheep and ignorant they just accept it and fall for the narrative that its the best place in the world.

Let's enlighten you then!

I think you might be young but the West is far more corrupt than anywhere else.

A place where corporations run the government. Food is poison, in debt your entire life just to have a home, they call it mortgage but it's actaully just renting.

Media that brainwashes and dumbs down population, education that indoctrinates the young, an agenda to make the immoral normal, Pharmaceutical industries that kill and maim whilst herbal and alternative medical alternatives are called quak because theres no money in it. A place where billionaires have more say in your life than elected leaders. Capitalism is rotten to the core.

However for most sheep and ignorant they just accept it and fall for the narrative that its the best place in the world.

K.