Amazing young lady goes back to make somalia green

It's people like this young lady that we need! Everytime I see someone doing something for the motherland i see hope of a nation.

Let's make somalia green support the inititaive.

Somalia doesn’t deserve these types of people. Look at Hodan Naleyah (AUN) who’s children are now without a mother. Somalia nabad ma rabto, let’s make that clear.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
It's true dadkeena nabad ma rabaan, but still this young lady is inspiring, we do not need to endorse discouragenent despite my criticism and disagreement with the tragic Somali politics, I still wish her with success and hope she's in safe hands.
This task can be dangerous but I see her devotion.

@Desert Flower , you were very optimistic and made numerous uplifting threads what had happened that changed your outward/inward perception. I'm quite shocked tbh

@Destiny now that's a true example of patriotic xaliimo you should take notes from her instead of dragging down your countrymen, kkk

Somalia doesn’t deserve these types of people. Look at Hodan Naleyah (AUN) who’s children are now without a mother. Somalia nabad ma rabto, let’s make that clear.

Maybe you dont know, but every nation has at one point been in conflict and suffering. People died and sacrificed themselves for that freedom, peace and tranquillity your benefiting from it didn't just happen.

Hodon nalaye had a purpose in life, she encouraged thousands of youth to see the beauty of their nation, she died a hero.

Whats your purpose?

She's just disappointed which is very understandable.

Do you think people in England or france in the olden days said its a cursed land lets move somewhere else.

Read every history nations like ours always triumph. People die either in a bomb or living your life in your safe haven, thats no reason to give up.

It's true dadkeena nabad ma rabaan, but still this young lady is inspiring, we do not need to endorse discouragenent despite my criticism and disagreement with the tragic Somali politics, I still wish her with success and hope she's in safe hands.
This task can be dangerous but I see her devotion.

@Desert Flower , you were very optimistic and made numerous uplifting threads what had happened that changed your outward/inward perception. I'm quite shocked tbh

@Destiny now that's a true example of patriotic xaliimo you should take notes from her instead of dragging down your countrymen, kkk
Because of a dissenting opinion I’m all of a sudden “negative?” Aboowe been aya isku sheegaysin. If you want to build Somalia, what is stopping you? Orod aad. Laakin the rest of us who actually care about our safety and sanity are okay living in the West. I’ve said enough. This topic is redundant.

Allah says in the Quran that He will not change the condition of the people until they change themselves.

Loool, says the person posting from the comfort of their Western dwelling. You lack credibility.

If you care so much about Somalia, go right ahead and move there. Let the rest of us be.

Hahaha I don't live in the West actaully I left about 6 years ago!

It's your negative rhetoric I have problem with.

Because of a dissenting opinion I’m all of a sudden “negative?” Aboowe been aya isku sheegaysin. If you want to build Somalia, what is stopping you? Orod aad. Laakin the rest of us who actually care about our safety and sanity are okay living in the West. I’ve said enough. This topic is redundant.

Allah says in the Quran that He will not change the condition of the people until they change themselves.

One more question do you really think the West offers safety and sanity?

Please enlighten me?

Trending