Amazing Quote

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sigmund Freud — 'The more perfect a person is on the outside, the more demons they have on the inside.'

That means skinny Bi.#ches are mean and Fatties are warm, sweet and great personality.

1634869267569.png

Sit with this quote a little bit. LOOOOOL

Fat people always have a soul-- and anorexics like me usually have an empty hallow HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Caudubilaahi Minaal Shaitaan Rajiim

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Sigmund Freud — 'The more perfect a person is on the outside, the more demons they have on the inside.'

That means skinny Bi.#ches are mean and Fatties are warm, sweet and great personality.

View attachment 204557

Fat people always have a soul-- and anorexics like me usually have an empty hallow HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Caudubilaahi Minaal Shaitaan Rajiim

Something like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

View attachment 204557

you misinterpreted that.

It does not mean fatties are warm and sweet. He didn’t say “the more imperfections someone has on the outside the less demons they have on the inside”. You made that conclusion.

Trending