AMAZING NEWS! LETS ALL CELEBRATE! NACLATULAH 👉🏽Aung San Suu is under arrest. Military coup in MYANMAR

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Yes, lets celebrate Aung San Suu Kyi being arrested by the military because we hate her support of the military's genocide of Rohingya.

Because that makes perfect sense... :ayaanswag:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yeah lol the military committed the genocide but she was too afraid to speak out against them idk why these niggas celebrating this military take over:pachah1:

She went to The Hague to defend her regime against the charges of genocide. She was part and parcel of the genocide. She cussed the Muslims out. She was a hardcore anti-muslim

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Alhamdulilah. Although I don't think the military generals will stop the genocide. In fact it might get even worse if one man consolidates all the power and doesn't fear sanctions.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Alhamdulilah. Although I don't think the military generals will stop the genocide. In fact it might get even worse if one man consolidates all the power and doesn't fear sanctions.

At this point, the military can do whatever, much is not expected of them. But also remember that during the military dictatorship of few years ago the Muslims were just living their lives. It was when this qaxaabad came to power. May she rot in hell

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It seems to me this head of Military guy was in charge from the get-go. If he was killing muslims before, he is going to kill more now. Maybe this woman was standing in his way. As a leader you should never allow head of military be in power more than 2 years, especially in third world countries. Look at Siyaad Baare, he was head of military, and suddenly he was the president.

Trending