Amazing Imagery.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I woke up this morning, put on CNN, and there I see an Amazing Imagery. Putin & Kim meeting! Intense eye contact happening. Hard, Hand Shake. Both same height. Small Men. Then, Putin proceeds to show Kim where to sit. Putin face looks relaxed, in control, a pro nasty mischievous dictator. Kim's face looks like big chubby meanie just got out of his mama's home, eyes popping out scared and looking out of place. Kim Looked like he met his daddy, only he was white but thankfully both same small frame height. Then....shockingly, to show the end of good ol' decline of Western world, our Media moved on from these two little illiberal dictators to the leading news in American now. An openly Gay Presidential contender. Pete But.t (Pete Buttigieg, I kid u not, that is his last name)

Cajaaiib

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am seriously OFFENDED that Somali spot is DUMB enuf not to be interested in my early morning musings! This is really outrageous, I demand apologies in mass.

A. A your participation is noted but not received enthusiastically, but I commend u with effort. A +

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts