AMAZING death took place in the shithole we call our native land. DESERVED IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Was he carrying passengers? What's wrong with people? Smh.

AUN to the innocent people that boarded in that vehicle. That was really irresponsible on the driver's part.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Was he carrying passengers? What's wrong with people? Smh.

AUN to the innocent people that boarded in that vehicle. That was really irresponsible on the driver's part.
Everyone in Somalia drive like this. When your taxi, you have to remind the driver to slow down and take his time

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I’ve traveled to the cursed continent., to be precise, Somalia. I’ve come to understand that the people over there happen to have care free attitude towards an apparent danger. Whether it is driving like mad person (they are mad) or doing the opposite of healing their health (stubbornly believing in traditional healers instead of taking that pill). They have this unbelievable fatalistic personality.

In this video you’re looking at someone who is fatalistic.

Also keep in mind the 41 life expectancy of our people. This is one of the reason.

I’ve traveled to the cursed continent., to be precise, Somalia. I’ve come to understand that the people over there happen to have care free attitude towards an apparent danger. Whether it is driving like mad person (they are mad) or doing the opposite of healing their health (stubbornly believing in traditional healers instead of taking that pill). They have this unbelievable fatalistic personality.

In this video you’re looking at someone who is fatalistic.

Also keep in mind the 41 life expectancy of our people. This is one of the reason.
49 it was years ago for men so 54 now and women more but i get what your saying about them being way too comfortable over there over things that they should not be

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
49 it was years ago for men so 54 now and women more but i get what your saying about them being way too comfortable over there over things that they should not be

Woooow! Big deal! 49. What an accomplishment.

Meanwhile we got life expectancy of 88 in Japan.

Woooow! Big deal! 49. What an accomplishment.

Meanwhile we got life expectancy of 88 in Japan.
Yes but they got serious problem there because of that being more and more common than younger population aka youths so there in crisis mode in japan

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
looks like they were carrying khat drug. These type of mad men tend to rape the roads.

life expectancy is BS my father is 65 and grandpa ova 90. my grandma ova 90 too.

and how many shot in varginia by a single assailant yesterday? life sucks..

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

NO TEARS SHEDon my part

I congratulate them for boarding the bus to Aakhiro.

U know walaahi those big trucks can play a mind trick on u. they are so tall and powerful, when u have a ride, u think u can crush everything before you.

AUN

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
life expectancy is BS my father is 65 and grandpa ova 90. my grandma ova 90 too.

and how many shot in varginia by a single assailant yesterday? life sucks..

You’re rationale is the size of a dameer.

I’m shocked that you’d use the shooting yesterday to try to argue. Do Americans die of cholera in the thousands ?

Btw, if your father reached 65 then there are reasons. You or family sends him to the best doctor in town. Don’t tell me you watch him die from sickness because you don’t dammit

You’re rationale is the size of a dameer.

I’m shocked that you’d use the shooting yesterday to try to argue. Do Americans die of cholera in the thousands ?

Btw, if your father reached 65 then there are reasons. You or family sends him to the best doctor in town. Don’t tell me you watch him die from sickness because you don’t dammit

waad waalantay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts