Amazing Animal Kingdom Documentary: Serengeti:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I can't believe I am watching this free on TV - Lupita O is the narrator!

that lioness was a hoe, she slept with another lion and got pregnant then she tried to bring her cubs to her real man lion. she got what she deserved by being casted out. I wish the same happened in real life to human beings. there would be no hoes and bastard kids. yeah, yeah!!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
that lioness was a hoe, she slept with another lion and got pregnant then she tried to bring her cubs to her real man lion. she got what she deserved by being casted out. I wish the same happened in real life to human beings. there would be no hoes and bastard kids. yeah, yeah!!

Actually her cubs will grow up to rule the pride. Usually nature takes cares of things....things happen for a reason. A tuff lioness needs a tuff lion. loool

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So I am watching Part two of Serengeti.....these two female lions that are outskirts, they have been kicked from the pride for sleeping and having another outside lion cubs. Now one stupid lion is after these two lioness, eating their food, and then keep on following them. He has no shame. Eating food from females catch. All he wants is to kill the six cubs and then impregnate the lioness, and then chill around them as he eat their food when they hunt.

does that remind u of human men? loooooooooooooooooool

So I am watching Part two of Serengeti.....these two female lions that are outskirts, they have been kicked from the pride for sleeping and having another outside lion cubs. Now one stupid lion is after these two lioness, eating their food, and then keep on following them. He has no shame. Eating food from females catch. All he wants is to kill the six cubs and then impregnate the lioness, and then chill around them as he eat their food when they hunt.

does that remind u of human men? loooooooooooooooooool
that's @R.Kelly

Trending

Latest posts