Amazing Ahmed Cade Convert to islam and Learn somali Language

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
This took place in columbus ohio...

We got a lot of Cadaans kids ( usually kids)who have converted to Islam and who have married Somalis. These cadaan kids were born into a crack he mothers in the neighborhoods where the Somalis live in ( low income). They are usually taken in by somali families and they grow up with the kids of that family.

AHMED CADE .. Somalis are unintentional racist :damn::drakegrin:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Unintentionally racist? Menace that's a nickname of nobility among Somalis. Remember doqon iyo habeen baa maddow. Somalis love anything White and will embrace it even if it's a Arab runaway slave from Arabia or a ex-con revert White trash.

Brothers, Alhamulillaah, we have a new Muslim who also learned Somali language. Since we're the largest Muslim community in Columbus, I've seen Cadaan Muslims who want to really learn Somali language and integrate well within the Somali community. They found certain qualities within Somali community than any other Muslim community. For instance, the Somali mothers would welcome any new Muslim kids, cook for them, they can stay with the kids and be part of the family. Somalis are also very generous, so they help out these new Muslims when they are in greater need, especially when their families kick them out due to them becoming Muslims. I did remember how fellow Somali women conducted a fundraising for an AA Muslim family who suffered a death in the family where the wife died. The AA Muslim father could not take care of the children and work at the same time since his income was not good enough to hire a babysitter. Somali sisters led a fundraising campaign and collected enough funds for him to get by for awhile until his situation changed. This is why we have these new Muslims want to learn Islam because they found us to be very welcoming.

Good for him

I say gabar ha loo doono :feedme:

I think Shamis is available :mjohreally::ohhhdamn::sureman::mjswag: and he'll bring her back to the fold of the Ummah , she seems a little confused and disoriented :kobeok::diddyswag:

menace

VIP
Brothers, Alhamulillaah, we have a new Muslim who also learned Somali language. Since we're the largest Muslim community in Columbus, I've seen Cadaan Muslims who want to really learn Somali language and integrate well within the Somali community. They found certain qualities within Somali community than any other Muslim community. For instance, the Somali mothers would welcome any new Muslim kids, cook for them, they can stay with the kids and be part of the family. Somalis are also very generous, so they help out these new Muslims when they are in greater need, especially when their families kick them out due to them becoming Muslims. I did remember how fellow Somali women conducted a fundraising for an AA Muslim family who suffered a death in the family where the wife died. The AA Muslim father could not take care of the children and work at the same time since his income was not good enough to hire a babysitter. Somali sisters led a fundraising campaign and collected enough funds for him to get by for awhile until his situation changed. This is why we have these new Muslims want to learn Islam because they found us to be very welcoming.

That is something I've noticed a lot Gerigoor..in my neighborhood we got a somali family that "adopted" a Filipino/Madoow teenager in high school. She lives with them, goes out with them, fasts with them, celebrates with them and then she wears Dirac to aroos. She looks like young Mariah Carey. Ohh yeah she wears hijab whenever the girls do wear it.

There are Somali men and families struggling just as much if not worse, how come we don't hear about these women fundraising and trying to help them out? Why is it always a problem dealt only by "tolka"? I don't understand Somalis.

menace

VIP
There are Somali men and families struggling just as much if not worse, how come we don't hear about these women fundraising and trying to help them out? Why is it always a problem dealt only by "tolka"? I don't understand Somalis.

I think this response is in the wrong thread my nigga :hehehehehe::hehehehe:

The ones I know are always fundraising for struggling Somalis. Especially, religious Somali women are doing fundraising for needy people here and backhome. When I was living in an apartment complex where there were other Somalis, I used to see them weekly. Honestly, I found the religious Somali women to be the only people who care about the Somalis and other Muslims who are near to us or live among us.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I can imagine all the xalimos lined up to be 2,3, 4th wife. :snoop:

From my experience Somalis in general seem to always go over the top for non Somalis. If only we treated each other the same we would eliminate many terrible things from our culture.

menace

VIP
From my experience Somalis in general seem to always go over the top for non Somalis. If only we treated each other the same we would eliminate many terrible things from our culture.

I know whatcha mean...it's part if iur inferiority complex ...nin cadaana that could be qashin cadaan is given unrelenting attention if he visits Somalia but non is given to the pious somali man that can be found in any city in Somalia

I can imagine all the xalimos lined up to be 2,3, 4th wife. :snoop:

But Idman, there is one thing that you perhaps missed, and that is there are cadaan xalimos, hispanic xalimos, and madow xalimos who convert to Islam. Therefore, if the new cadaan convert men are banging our women, many Somali brehs are finding the new women converts, so as much as they bang our women through the halal way of course, we (Somali brehs) are also returning the favor by banging (pardon my language) the new ajnabi converts through the halal way. It is not like sister we're in a minus point; it really evens out. One advantage we have on our side is the new convert women are already mature women, so we get the whole deal. Excuse my language please as I never intended to be misogynist. Just throw my 2 cents for fun!!

Nevertheless, I favor Somali men marrying Somali women. But if some Somali women marry cadaan, we gotta keep a level plain field as we can't afford to be in deficit. ROFL

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Only qualities we got is the 2 for 1 deal, along with converting nikka gets a stupid Somali girl for nothin while mans out here lookin at 5 figure mehers and shit

Exactly! Go to any Somali restaurant and see the service ajnabis get versus the service we get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts