Amal Torres talks down on ilhan omar

Omfg 🤣 we have another ayan Ali hersi but instead of using the religion card this one is using the whole rift between the republicans, and Democrats, and let's be honest most Republicans are white old, and racist which she is pandering to how in the hell does illhan hate America if she put a scarf on those republican women would be calling her a terrorist like they do illhan, and I love how her last name is Torres she's pulling the Nikki Haley trick or should I say the jews americanize yourself and hide your true identity I say get money sis 😭

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
I was expecting her to tweet about Ilhan getting booed. That would be funny because if Somalis don’t accept Ilhan what makes her think they would accept a Somali woman who worked with the CIA and is married to a gaal

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
MAGA Karens hate immigrants and her Mexican last name is triggering lol.

im laughing so hard GIF

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
‪Ilhan Omar: an US citizen with immigrant background, who is elected to the congress and represents her voter. ‬
‪Amal Torres: unelected us citizen with immigrant background who just express her envy of Ilhan and build her whole campaign on defeating Ilhan Omar ‬

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Except Amal shot herself on the foot with her own words and quote

"I’m a Somali immigrant so thankful for the freedoms and opportunities America affords us that I joined the Air Force to defend them"

Who is the "them" it shows she does not think she is an american herself. The "them" no doubt to her mind means-- white people or Americans

Except Amal shot herself on the foot with her own words and quote

"I’m a Somali immigrant so thankful for the freedoms and opportunities America affords us that I joined the Air Force to defend them"

Who is the "them" it shows she does not think she is an american herself. The "them" no doubt to her mind means-- white people or Americans
Amal is 100% an industry plant . Pushed & funded by the secret services she worked for.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Amal is 100% an industry plant . Pushed & funded by the secret services she worked for.

She is very beautiful tho-- what is her qabil? Yet there is a veneer of tom boyishness in her face and countenance. I bet her youthful photos she looked like a boy

1657114716077.png

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
I might dislike some of the actions Ilhan has done but this woman Amal and the Shukri, envoke pure hatred in me. These pest are scum. Balaayo ha idin ku dacdo, I know for a fact they are massive self haters who wish they weren’t born somali.

Trending