amal nuux claims somalis were looked down upon in toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

she from dixon tho :umwhat:

why she lyin? i thought she was down but she on some victim shit lyin about the somali rep in toronto to get some sympathy from twitter. :snoop:
Maybe she is talking in the 90's. Wasn't she born in the motherland and came to Toronto as a kid?

We need to take classes from Pakis other Asians on how to tame women. First Maya ' My father was in prison' Jama claiming, out of all people, to be Jamaican (!) and now this.

:meleshame:
She is from Bristol in England. Actually met her back in the day, she was fine as f*ck even then but a bit chubby. Next thing I see her she in on a crimeshow about how her man(mixed race I think) had been caught in the crossfire of a shooting and died. Her next man was also a rapper and he is Iranian so her dad definitely put her off us despite living in a city with a sizable Somali population but then again some of them are like these.

13-Somali-men-convicted-running-inner-city-prostitution-ring-British-teenagers-abused-raped.html

I’m sorry but British Somalis are an embarrassment. How did you allow people like Nigerians and Pakis to bully y’all? In the U.S we beefed with AA on equal terms and we squashed our differences years ago.

Somalis from UK give us a bad name smh.

I’m sorry but British Somalis are an embarrassment. How did you allow people like Nigerians and Pakis to bully y’all? In the U.S we beefed with AA on equal terms and we squashed our differences years ago.

They are spineless losers how can anyone take shit from a Pakistani? Of all people lol like iska dhiimo

Somalis aren't just in London in the UK.We are in Bristol, Leicester,Birmingham,Liverpool,Cardiff,Sheffield,Milton Keynes,Coventry,Manchester,Slough and many other places in the UK.

In many of these places, there were loads of fights in the 2000-2007 to establish ourselves but also to defend ourselves. People know if they want it, they best have 10 guys because best believe me we will. Trust me, the OG's put in work for us kids, they used to take more L's back then because our numbers were small but then the secondary wave of Somalis migrating happened from Netherlands and Scandinavia. We now had more numbers in the schools etc but we were still heavily outnumbered. However that don't matter when 10 of ours could easily f*ck up 25 of theirs and our guys would use anything they could get to f*ck up the oops. Where I live, they used to have regular fights in the carpark next door to the police station because that's were opps hanged. DONT EVER CONFUSE US FOR NO PUNKS. Most of these blacks and Asian live with or near us with mainly no problems now. The only problems occur to the ones who are in the drug game or criminal world or guys who have beefs, there is hate for us but they know they can't do about it and we ain't taking L's like you guys claim.

The only place it can be argued we don't have that dominance is London. Most cities Somali population numbers is smaller than the London Somalis population numbers but our cities are much smaller so we are a higher percentage of the cities population so we are known and less shit goes down for us.

And that ladies and gentleman is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I live in the 6ix. This is lying. No one is getting roasted here, unless you're a ghetto Somali. A regular Somali gets by just fine.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
I live in the 6ix. This is lying. No one is getting roasted here, unless you're a ghetto Somali. A regular Somali gets by just fine.

Legit I lived there my whole life. She's making shit up. Esp Dixon which is basically Little Mogadishu (Went there sometimes with my mom, I had cousins living there). I swear people make a sport out of crying and being a victim.

It's not the same. Somalis in America have their own strongholds in white liberal places like Minneapolis. London only has a 100-150k Somalis (with supplemental Eurotrash forces) and 1M+ non-Somali blacks who identify as one. In terms of looks Somalis also come across more polarized compared to Africans than AAs. The noble Somali Brits are in direct combat single-handedly fighting off the Great Bantu army. Most African Americans don't know what Somalis look like until Somalis have already invaded the place, and the ones outside of MN are fighting guerrilla wars

And Canada... Somalis probably make up a third of Blacks in relevant cities. They're so comfortable they've started killing each other for bants

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Legit I lived there my whole life. She's making shit up. Esp Dixon which is basically Little Mogadishu (Went there sometimes with my mom, I had cousins living there). I swear people make a sport out of crying and being a victim.
Real shit. I fucking hate the victim card. Just live your life and be successful.

KREAM

Somalis aren't just in London in the UK.We are in Bristol, Leicester,Birmingham,Liverpool,Cardiff,Sheffield,Milton Keynes,Coventry,Manchester,Slough and many other places in the UK.

In many of these places, there were loads of fights in the 2000-2007 to establish ourselves but also to defend ourselves. People know if they want it, they best have 10 guys because best believe me we will. Trust me, the OG's put in work for us kids, they used to take more L's back then because our numbers were small but then the secondary wave of Somalis migrating happened from Netherlands and Scandinavia. We now had more numbers in the schools etc but we were still heavily outnumbered. However that don't matter when 10 of ours could easily f*ck up 25 of theirs and our guys would use anything they could get to f*ck up the oops. Where I live, they used to have regular fights in the carpark next door to the police station because that's were opps hanged. DONT EVER CONFUSE US FOR NO PUNKS. Most of these blacks and Asian live with or near us with mainly no problems now. The only problems occur to the ones who are in the drug game or criminal world or guys who have beefs, there is hate for us but they know they can't do about it and we ain't taking L's like you guys claim.

The only place it can be argued we don't have that dominance is London. Most cities Somali population numbers is smaller than the London Somalis population numbers but our cities are much smaller so we are a higher percentage of the cities population so we are known and less shit goes down for us.

And that ladies and gentleman is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Walaal it's all jokes. I hope no one really thinks UK is massively fucked up. Can't judge a few instances of bad shit and tarnish a whole area.

I figured if the madows and Pakistani hate you lot, you gave them something to hate you over :russ:

Walaal it's all jokes. I hope no one really thinks UK is massively fucked up. Can't judge a few instances of bad shit and tarnish a whole area.

I figured if the madows and Pakistani hate you lot, you gave them something to hate you over :russ:

The thing you got to realise is in some of them cities, we took over the traditional madow or paki areas with cheap housing. There are certain parts of these areas in some cities where they had to redevelop the area and put in more cameras, more police, more patrols because once the Somalis got their act on and started to systematically hunt down anyone who started on us. It was over, bodies were dropping(don't mean dead), phones were snatch and reputations irretrievably destroyed. A lot of the L' s were back in the day when there was 3 Somali students in a school with 800 kids. There are loads of Asian and white and madows who are established in the country to back each other but no one to back us but once more Somalis arrived, you would their communities in the same area as us went through genocide, how much their numbers changed. In 3 years, they went from 70% black or Asian area to 50%+Somalis.

Plus I repeat average Somali in UK is law abiding so don't take the same L's as the criminals in our midst. We live comfy but they are the ones who sometimes catch beatings,cases and humiliation.

KREAM

The thing you got to realise is in some of them cities, we took over the traditional madow or paki areas with cheap housing. There are certain parts of these areas in some cities where they had to redevelop the area and put in more cameras, more police, more patrols because once the Somalis got their act on and started to systematically hunt down anyone who started on us. It was over, bodies were dropping(don't mean dead), phones were snatch and reputations irretrievably destroyed. A lot of the L' s were back in the day when there was 3 Somali students in a school with 800 kids. There are loads of Asian and white and madows who are established in the country to back each other but no one to back us but once more Somalis arrived, you would their communities in the same area as us went through genocide, how much their numbers changed. In 3 years, they went from 70% black or Asian area to 50%+Somalis.

Plus I repeat average Somali in UK is law abiding so don't take the same L's as the criminals in our midst. We live comfy but they are the ones who sometimes catch beatings,cases and humiliation.

Relax sxb it's all kaftaan. Toronto was similar in the 80s- early 90s while Somalis adjusted. Don't take jokes to heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts