Amaal Nuux is being harassed by her cousin

I'm assuming she has her cousins nudes, because she lived with her for several years. Probably had access to her personal items (laptops etc)

I read the things her cousin posted about her and she went IN on the whole family.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I'm assuming she has her cousins nudes, because she lived with her for several years. Probably had access to her personal items (laptops etc)

I read the things her cousin posted about her and she went IN on the whole family.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where did you find what she wrote?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The first question you should ask is why have nudes to begin with? :holeup: Do people not think in advance about the implications of this like the possibility of extortion?

Don't even send an indecent photo to a spouse. :mugshotman: Better yet don't take one. And keep your phone away from you when changing. I don't even trust technology. *Paranoid*

I’m there in spirit when you’re changing.

From watching you over the year I’ve noticed your body ain’t the same. I now see deterioration. Clear protruding of your love handles. Disproportionately shaped thighs with chicken-like legs.

You don’t see me but each time I am sitting on the corner as you change. I watch and observe. I am an spirit

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

From watching you over the year I’ve noticed your body ain’t the same. I now see deterioration. Clear protruding of your love handles. Disproportionately shaped thighs with chicken-like legs.

You don’t see me but each time I am sitting on the corner as you change. I watch and observe. I am an spirit

I don't have love handles or a disproportionate shape I eat right and work out. If anything I look better with each passing year. Mufasa, you must have been astral projecting to your mirror. Your spirit hasn't left home.:mjlol:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP

From watching you over
the year I’ve noticed your body ain’t the same. I now see deterioration. Clear protruding of your love handles. Disproportionately shaped thighs with chicken-like legs.

Only you can get away with a post like this

@Sophisticate you're so unbothered z3zrULC

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hi Everybody you are witnessing the future real life soap operas of Somalis. Hence forth, there will be civil wars, naked photo slander, explicit ographic dramas, mindless feuds all playing in the high ways of social media like it was a juicy trashy reality show. The demise of civilization is penetrating somali circles with vulgar speed.
1594396562713.png

WALLAHI THIS AMAAL CHICK IS MENTALLY ILL

HOW DOES SHE THINK THE MOST HIGH ALLAH WILL PROTECT HER FROM BLACK MAGIC ? WHEN SHE DOSENT WEAR THE HIJAB WEARS HARAM CLOTHING SINGS SONGS WHICH IS HARAM AND HAS SOCIAL MEDIA WEARING REVEALING CLOTHING

WHY WOULD ALLAH PROTECT YOU FROM BLACK MAGIC IF YOU DONT FELLOW ANY OF GODS COMMANDS YOU HAVE TO PRAY FELLOW GODS RULES FOR PROTECTION FROM SIXIR DAMN IT EVEN THE MOST PIOUS CAN FALL VICTIM TO SIXIR BUT THEY CAN DEFEAT IT BECAUSE THEY PRAY AND FELLOW ALLAHS RULES BUT IF YOUR OUT HERE NOT OBEYING GOD BLACK MAGIC WILL DESTROY YOU EASILY

Hi Everybody you are witnessing the future real life soap operas of Somalis. Hence forth, there will be civil wars, naked photo slander, explicit ographic dramas, mindless feuds all playing in the high ways of social media like it was a juicy trashy reality show. The demise of civilization is penetrating somali circles with vulgar speed. View attachment 131152
SO SHOULD I GET MY POPCORN ?

DONT TALK TO HER LIKE THAT YOU BASTARD RKELLY WANNABE I WILL SLAP THE KHADAFFI OUT OF YOU

Trending