Amaal Nuux has amazing melons iyo dhexyar

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrlog

VIP
:gucciwhat:
Amal sort of has that softer sirene look. While Maya is more lean. Its like comparing tomatoes and cherries. Not equivalent and tastes may vary. Besides being red fruit.

But if @Baki likes skinny women. Then I have a niche market.

:mjohreally:

iiwad sheekada

:gucciwhat:

Adigu which group do u subscribe to
We need to confirm if u’re ‘Hunguri dhubuq’.

Amal sort of has that softer sirene look. While Maya is more lean. Its like comparing tomatoes and cherries. Not equivalent and tastes may vary. Besides being red fruit.

:mjohreally:

As long as they are like Maya sign me up, im into fit women.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I don't find her attractive at all. Her sexy pose for the photos is giving her more glamour. Other than that, she's completely Normal to me.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
shoot your shot at him abayoo I heard women never miss
tenor.gif

2X8Z.gif

My chopping skills are insane. We don't just shoot we 3 peat.

*Swish, Swish, Swish.*

You can tell a lot about a Farax in terms of his preferences, the more malnourished he is, the more desire he has for fat/obese chicks in order to compensate for his own inadequacies.

They are too weak to lift or carry these women, the ones that could with great ease (V-shaped muscly dudes) despise these women with great passion in favour of the healthy slim/petite/lean ones.

The fitrah in it's pure pristine natural state is attracted to that which is healthy, and the fact that it's attracted to obese unnatural 'things' is a strong indication of deep levels of corruption within that person.

I have yet to meet a righteous brother who is attracted to this, it's almost always hoodrats, gangbangers or malnourished lowlife losers.

You can tell a lot about a Farax in terms of his preferences, the more malnourished he is, the more desire he has for fat/obese chicks in order to compensate for his own inadequacies.

They are too weak to lift or carry these women, the ones that could with great ease (V-shaped muscly dudes) despise these women with great passion in favour of the healthy slim/petite/lean ones.

The fitrah in it's pure pristine natural state is attracted to that which is healthy, and the fact that it's attracted to obese unnatural 'things' is a strong indication of deep levels of corruption within that person.

I have yet to meet a righteous brother who is attracted to this, it's almost always hoodrats, gangbangers or malnourished lowlife losers.

I swear i had to crack up.

1st time I'm agreeing with you, waa ruunta me being the Adonis that i am
BirdsWithArms01.jpg

I have a dislike for lazy and unhealthy people that don't eat healthy or go to gym.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
hayee, both @CaliSomali and @sophisticate got that bad energy:salute:
what can I say geeljires seem to breed confident beautiful daughters:ahh:
can you guys please talk some sense into these self hating apple for meher halimos:susp:
they've been ruining your guys name:damedamn:

:rejoice: You Abdis showed me mad love since my uni days. How can I turn my back on appreciation. Helped me out plenty of times with nothing in return. Walaalnimo at its finest.

There was a study conducted which found hungry and poor men preferred heavier set female bodies. When living in times of scarcity they want something to cling on to.

I don't believe in fat shaming. I just see that people have a lot more to offer and give when they release what's holding them back.

:gaasdrink: I'm one of those weirdos that sees what someone could look like with a little more effort. I can't help but see the world in a better tinge for them lol.

@Tukraq

Don’t let @Inquisitive_ get away with it.

@Razor

Bal ninkaan @Inquisitive_ eeg. He shot 4 birds with a stone. Reer Burco come last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending