AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

BANTU

+op MVLI
Apparently someone said you have a bantu mother and an Isaaq father, any truth to that ?
Maybe
I've been thinking of getting a dog when I move out, maybe a husky. What do you think? @BANTU
I think certain dogs are cute, Husky's are probably the cutest imo. It'll be expensive but do you baby girl.

I could never own a pet though, it's just not normal imo, not how I was raised to have filthy animals cohabitating with me.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I do. But I don't watch it faithfully. Mostly with my lil cousins. Or as my Djiboutian cousin would say mes petites cousines

You like Spongebob?
Spongebob is one of the greatest cartoons of all time
:russ:

Or at least everything before the movie. The show sucks nowadays
:bell:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Who's tighter, Bantu or Somali Xalwads?
You have to weight 80 kg + to f*ck a bantu and 60 kg + to f*ck a Benadiri (xamar cadcad, barwani and shaanshiyo).

Bantu women have a wide vaginal canal and its longer than average. But Benadiri women a narrow vaginal canal and its average in length.

Bantu women have large frames while Benadiris have small petite frames.

*caution* Bantu women are extremely muscular. *caution*

*caution*
Benadiri women have a lot of pubic hair. *caution*

World

VIP
You have to weight 80 kg + to f*ck a bantu and 60 kg + to f*ck a Benadiri (xamar cadcad, barwani and shaanshiyo).

Bantu women have a wide vaginal canal and its longer than average. But Benadiri women a narrow vaginal canal and its average in length.

Bantu women have large frames while Benadiris have small petite frames.

*caution* Bantu women are extremely muscular. *caution*

*caution*
Benadiri women have a lot of pubic hair. *caution*
That's actually false. Black women don't have longer/wider vaginal canals. On average, they are smaller than white women.

World

VIP
Are you telling me a small framed somali or amhara lady has the same vaginal canal as a igbo or a yoruba? :russ:orad biology soo baro.
No clue about Somali/Ethiopian, don't think they've been tested. But black women have smaller vaginal canals than white women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending