Am on a date with a Somali girl now in Minneapolis

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Man I wish I can get that incel Somali bro who was on this forum long ago a Somali girl to go out with on date. Poor guy was having hard time finding one.

Cerberus

VIP
your date must be boring to post here.
Before the clubbing was boring but now we clubbing and Adderall woo isoo gaari rabaa so am gwan get off the forum before the other wild Ozzy arrives. Proof she called me earlier to pick her up here in missed call I returned.

So until tomorrow you won't see me guys so no responding to messages of forum replies for me until tomorrow. Because we all know the stuff that Ozzy can post when he is in deep Adderall or Vyanse.

I even had to put safeguard to lock myself out of chrome login as only chrome remembers my Somalispot password and autofills password so locking myself out of chrome also locks me out of Sspot. Tomorrow I'll unlock and get myself in again into chrome but it'll take long time to do so as part of safe guard

Screenshot_20210925-195558_Gmail.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This dude straight cap who the hell gets high off adderal other than white kids in Harvard?

Cerberus

VIP
This dude straight cap who the hell gets high off adderal other than white kids in Harvard?

I can't keep track of all the ladies you're with weren't you with a Spanish chick last week?
:pachah1:
Yes man. I just dropped off the two Somali girl I had fun with tonight. One is super beautiful and very well equipped for breeding. The Ozman in me that does the Adderall is good with getting ladies and some. But I'm shy outside of amphetamines. Only he is that confident lol. Somali girl who I dates tonight had her sister come with me and they both love me and wanna take me out to Brunch.

For the ladies I got the high energy stuff.

For the men in fist fights I got the HGH (Human Growth Hormone) cocktails that make me larger in muscles and stamina so it's all relative. The other Ozzy is tough and confident and entertain ladies but me who had come down drom the amphetamines is shy and is logical thinking.
This silky haired Somali girl that looks near Indian wants me and said she wants to introduce me to her mom lol. OMG she has nice hips and pretty face. She's well equipped for breeding. Her sister likes me too. Spanish girl still no sign of pregnancy.b apparently am cute to these girls. They also were impressed at my cut large arm muscles. Mustafa an Arab Egyptian guy was at the club too. Guy recovered from a Coma of 3 months but he is nice and amazing looking. He can get any Somali woman. He kicks it with Somali club goers. I laughed and told him one of the DNA tests I took said I am near 40% him (Egyptian) and he laughed too.

Her sister is single so if any single Somali or Muslim brother wants a woman I can do hook up. They don't do Adderall like me. Go for it guys. They said if I have single brother one of them is interested. Other one I took and reserved.

20200829_125531.jpg

Screenshot_20210925-232637_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Bro don't you have a Spanish baby mama

Go deal with that situation before you start clubbing with xaliimos half your age bro.

:draketf:

Cerberus

VIP
Bro don't you have a Spanish baby mama

Go deal with that situation before you start clubbing with xaliimos half your age bro.

:draketf:
I thought she was pregnant but she wasn't. But rest assured my long term goal is to have a child out of a Spanish or white woman. Sex with Ajnabi ≠ pregnancy

Trending

Latest posts