AM I TWISTED for being obsessed with studying HITLER & his War? I am fascinated by his quest 2..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
to conquer and dominate.

I am also fascinated by the epic staged propaganda he and his cohorts conducted. The way they had millions of Germans come on board on their ideology.

The man had no single fiber of fear in him. Kulahaa “ in a war It doesn’t matter abt who’s right, what matters is victory “

Horta I have a question

Why is it that Hitler is spoken of in terms of a horrendous individual when the Kings and Queens of Europe killed hundreds of millions whilst conquering the poorer countries of the world from 1600 till this day

Why do they glorify Alexander “the Great” when he was really an intruder

How come no one mentions Leopold of Belgium

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Hitler wasn't any more evil than the British Empire. His body count was certainly lower but history is written by the victors.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Hitler wasn't any more evil than the British Empire. His body count was certainly lower but history is written by the victors.

Absolutely adeer! Absolutely.

Only a nacas believes the victor’s narration

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
yOUR THREAD TITLES hurt my eyes!!!!!!!?!!??
Either keep it all in caps or normal grammar.

to conquer and dominate.

I am also fascinated by the epic staged propaganda he and his cohorts conducted. The way they had millions of Germans come on board on their ideology.

The man had no single fiber of fear in him. Kulahaa “ in a war It doesn’t matter abt who’s right, what matters is victory “

Horta I have a question

Why is it that Hitler is spoken of in terms of a horrendous individual when the Kings and Queens of Europe killed hundreds of millions whilst conquering the poorer countries of the world from 1600 till this day

Why do they glorify Alexander “the Great” when he was really an intruder

How come no one mentions Leopold of Belgium
He abused Reer Shekels. had he abuse rohingya like myanmar no one would give a f*ck. But if you attack the hornet's nest who by that time had gotten america under their control then you get the worst wrath you can imagine chasing you until you lie in your grave.

:mjlol:

It was certainly the better side that won. He was a small dicked lunatic :birdman:
Either way! WW2 made the superpowers too weak to hold on to their cash cow africa, so i guess it worked out for everyone in the end. Except for bantu that are still paying france tax till this day.

:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.