Am i the only who has cuqdad against somali odaayal?

I have cuqdad against all somali odayal from every qabiil besides madhiban, I have even cuqdad against the odayal the tribal elders of dhulbuhante, Why? Because i sincerely feel like they have destroyed my country by implenting clan sentiments and hatred thru mooryanimo and warfare, I dont have cuqdad against moryans because most of the tribal militia soldiers will die of starvation if they dont fight for a local clan militia boss, I have cuqdad against this odayal because of their laziness extreme shortsightness extreme corruption they still aid money for poor people affected by famine treachery to their nation by working for and with foreign interest they loot and steal everything in sight they fight for crumbs and kursi but never have any plans for bettering the nation

Wallahi i hate everyone from ali khalif galaydh, farmajo,deni,bixi,madoobe everyone even historical figures like siad barre, tukeh, morgan,hiirale, abdullahi yusuf,sheikh sharif hassan sheikh muhammad nur shatigadud caydiid i hate them all walahay with a passion not because of their clan but because of the fact they fucked this country up to the extreme

I love all somalis of all clans from rahanweyn to majerten to isaaq to dir to hawiye to madhiban everyone besides barawani,cadcad and Madows they are not somalis and should leave today, I dont even understand how you can hate someone from your own ethnic group, Half of my family is not even dhulbuhante, I have isaaq, hawiye fiqishini, dir, majerteen and even a rahanweyn family members, I have a isaaq first cousin who i am very close to if someone in my qabil did something to him and killed him in a dispute i would wage war against my own subsubsubsubsubsusbusbclan family links are more important than qabil to me. Qabil is not something i am against qabil is vital to our culture and has a lot of positive aspects we help each other send orphans to school and nurture them through qabil links but qabil should not be involved in politics and definetly not in any form of warfare, Do somebody agree?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I have cuqdad against all somali odayal from every qabiil besides madhiban, I have even cuqdad against the odayal the tribal elders of dhulbuhante, Why? Because i sincerely feel like they have destroyed my country by implenting clan sentiments and hatred thru mooryanimo and warfare, I dont have cuqdad against moryans because most of the tribal militia soldiers will die of starvation if they dont fight for a local clan militia boss, I have cuqdad against this odayal because of their laziness extreme shortsightness extreme corruption they still aid money for poor people affected by famine treachery to their nation by working for and with foreign interest they loot and steal everything in sight they fight for crumbs and kursi but never have any plans for bettering the nation

Wallahi i hate everyone from ali khalif galaydh, farmajo,deni,bixi,madoobe everyone even historical figures like siad barre, tukeh, morgan,hiirale, abdullahi yusuf,sheikh sharif hassan sheikh muhammad nur shatigadud caydiid i hate them all walahay with a passion not because of their clan but because of the fact they fucked this country up to the extreme

I love all somalis of all clans from rahanweyn to majerten to isaaq to dir to hawiye to madhiban everyone besides barawani,cadcad and Madows they are not somalis and should leave today, I dont even understand how you can hate someone from your own ethnic group, Half of my family is not even dhulbuhante, I have isaaq, hawiye fiqishini, dir, majerteen and even a rahanweyn family members, I have a isaaq first cousin who i am very close to if someone in my qabil did something to him and killed him in a dispute i would wage war against my own subsubsubsubsubsusbusbclan family links are more important than qabil to me. Qabil is not something i am against qabil is vital to our culture and has a lot of positive aspects we help each other send orphans to school and nurture them through qabil links but qabil should not be involved in politics and definetly not in any form of warfare, Do somebody agree?

Those in charge back then are around 70+ by now.

The new leaders of today were in their early 20s and didn't really have much power.

It really doesn't matter what generation ... We're all baxti imo. We need a cultural revolution.

_65991327_65991322.jpg

Trending

Latest posts