Am I the only one..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I would definitely date AA's simply because they look sexy, dont you want Beyonce...?

Never seen a somali Beyonce besides the one Elba married...

There aren't even Western blacks in Norway. All the blacks there are Sub-Saharan. Those guys even have more dominant genes. Might as well adopt a kid from Nigeria.

There aren't even Western blacks in Norway. All the blacks there are Sub-Saharan. Those guys even have more dominant genes. Might as well adopt a kid from Nigeria.

People who fall in love dont think about the unborn children appearance..

Something is wrong with you..

British blacks copy American blacks too much, they make me cringe.

"black british" culture is probably the most degenerate culture on earth. Worse than wahhabis. I always felt weird racist kinda vibes from some black people here growing up.

"black british" culture is probably the most degenerate culture on earth. Worse than wahhabis. I always felt weird racist kinda vibes from some black people here growing up.

Nice that you make wahhabis a point of bad reference, others should follow

@NA9

:dead::dead1::deadmanny:

I'm not going to say anything good or bad about it, but I swear I can tell it with deadly accuracy. I once got asked by an ajanbified cadaan guy, and I couldn't explain myself. I swear you can tell it in the face sometimes

I thought I was the only one gifted with this power

.. who can tell when a girl likes black guys? Not just with Cadaan/asian girls but also with Somali girls. They have a certain look about them and they usually dress very revealingly. Many of them start talking/acting like mathows too. They are loud usually. They are literally bottom of the barrel females :vqbuyv0:
This is disturbing! Where are the mods on this website to clean this site from agents like yourself?

@NA9

:dead::dead1::deadmanny:

I'm not going to say anything good or bad about it, but I swear I can tell it with deadly accuracy. I once got asked by an ajanbified cadaan guy, and I couldn't explain myself. I swear you can tell it in the face sometimes

I thought I was the only one gifted with this power
Wallahi I can just tell straight away with 100% accuracy

Yeh black brits are so crazy and they commit so many crimes they actually make African Americans look like good in comparison. I strongly dislike them and the feeling is mutual because they don’t like us.

Yeh black brits are so crazy and they commit so many crimes they actually make African Americans look like good in comparison. I strongly dislike them and the feeling is mutual because they don’t like us.
They h8 because they are jealous. Everywhere in the UK they will hate on Somalis until they lower them to their level ,where acceptance is granted. They have been successful so far in turning Somalis degenerate.

Status
Not open for further replies.