Am I the only one..

Status
Not open for further replies.
.. who can tell when a girl likes black guys? Not just with Cadaan/asian girls but also with Somali girls. They have a certain look about them and they usually dress very revealingly. Many of them start talking/acting like mathows too. They are loud usually. They are literally bottom of the barrel females :vqbuyv0:

Apollo

VIP
.. who can tell when a girl likes black guys? Not just with Cadaan/asian girls but also with Somali girls. They have a certain look about them and they usually dress very revealingly. Many of them start talking/acting like mathows too. They are loud usually. They are literally bottom of the barrel females :vqbuyv0:

What country are you from?

Apollo

VIP
Depends. East Coast and Down South Blacks are pretty cool but them Chicago niggaz...... no comment

AAs have a massive population. They got some interesting elites / high achieving ones merely due to the size of their population. I have never met an interesting Black British person, yet tons of interesting US AAs.

AAs have a massive population. They got some interesting elites / high achieving ones merely due to the size of their population. I have never met an interesting Black British person, yet tons of interesting US AAs.
That I would agree with. There are many US AAs with great akhlaq and high sense of decency/dignity. But due to the massive population there are also the lowest of the low.

Lmaoo like my friend once said “maybe it’s because of the accent we assume the UK niggaz to be smarter but in reality they’re pretty dumb”

They are also better looking. UK blacks are ugly af.

Apollo

VIP
Lmaoo like my friend once said “maybe it’s because of the accent we assume the UK niggaz to be smarter but in reality they’re pretty dumb”

UK has the worst socioeconomic stats of Western Europe. It's turning into the ghetto of Europe. Maybe with Brexit done it will be even worse there.

Apollo

VIP
Dunno the fuss about madow with Somalis, ive seen lots of hot AA's and other blacks. Many look like models.

Their genes are too dominant. Your kids will look nothing like you.

Also, they will have ancestry from slaves and will feel forever like a subhuman vs whites. At least Somalis don't have this attitude.

Their genes are too dominant. Your kids will look nothing like you.

Also, they will have ancestry from slaves and will feel forever like a subhuman vs whites. At least Somalis don't have this attitude.

I would definitely date AA's simply because they look sexy, dont you want Beyonce...?

Never seen a somali Beyonce besides the one Elba married...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending