Am I the only one who loves the shape of Somalia on the map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
somaliaa.jpg
The shape is beautiful mashallah

(I'm not trying to shade anything ok :comeon:)

Of course the map I posted is NOT the real Somali one, but I just think it looks really nice

#GreaterSomalia
#SomaliaHanoolaato

IMG_1711.JPG

Here's a cool map I found

Military situation in Somalia
Blue : Somaliland Government
Orange : Puntland Government
Purple : Autonomous region
Red : Somalian Army Control
Green : Al Shabab

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
View attachment 41536
Here's a cool map I found

Military situation in Somalia
Blue : Somaliland Government
Orange : Puntland Government
Purple : Autonomous region
Red : Somalian Army Control
Green : Al Shabab

Good grief Ileen the rebels control massive land. Look at the imposter government and what they control :camby: they are as illegitimate as my female from 2010

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
This is how we were before 1884 .

View attachment 41526

Wrong! Before that there was just independent city states of Zeila Bulahar Berbera Bender Qasim Mogadishu.

The only relationship that existed between them was of trade so let Somalis self determine their own countries as it'll be much easier for us to develop and imagine in international rulings we somalis have 3 seats and votes (Djibouti Somaliland Somalia) if we all just accept one another how it is now the animosity will stop.

Creating a business hub and trade security where only somalis can trade here and anyone from outside is only only allowed to come in if it benefits Somalis first

Somalia will breakaway from Africa in a million years time . If the world hasnt ended by the Somali supremacists will celebrate as they will be free from Africa . The Isaaqs will probably build an ark to stay in Africa and separate from the new state .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts