Am I the only one who is tired of these UK Roadman self-proclaimed sheikhs

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Islam is what it’s followers make it. Anyone with a microphone who wants to hear himself talk can become a sheikh

Ex criminals can become sheikhs if they repent. What’s your problem?

This is what the youths want, his mosque is always full, there’s a stereotype that young British Muslims are more religious than their parents, mashallah my little brother goes to the mosques with his friends

Since the youth centres has been discontinued in the uk, mosque is where boys spent their time, there’s like 5 mosques in my neighbourhood, so sheikhs like him tend to get famous cuz they speak like the youngsters

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
Since the youth centres has been discontinued in the uk, mosque is where boys spent their time, there’s like 5 mosques in my neighbourhood, so sheikhs like him tend to get famous cuz they speak like the youngsters
They are not role models of good conduct. The way they act is more destructive. But I don't take away that they manage to attract more people in younger age groups.

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
Islam is what it’s followers make it. Anyone with a microphone who wants to hear himself talk can become a sheikh

Ex criminals can become sheikhs if they repent. What’s your problem?
Islam is not only about worshipping Allah but also about conduct. These ex criminals have a terrible demeanor that is toxic. It is nothing to celebrate.

No offence but this man is not a shaykh. You can call him a da'ee or preacher but a shaykh is something more than that I'm not aware they've studied to that extent.

IF u MaN aRe On sMoKe, cOme OuTsIdE…..BuNcHa jOkeRs Bro!!!!!

Bruv the battle of the road man Akhi Akhis strikes again. ☠️😂😂😂

This is too funny. How are people punching each other up inside the masjid and then you have Islamic speakers sounding like they’re Sully from Top Boy.

Last edited:
It's worrying that some sheikhs are becoming more about their personalities than their teachings.

It's also concerning when these sheikhs associate with people like Sneako and Andrew Tate, who appeal to "certain" online communities.

In the UK, some might say mosques are busy, but there are so are the hospitals, graveyards, and prisons. There's a misconception that younger people in the UK are more religious, but if by religious, it means embracing extremist ideologies and violence, then thats not religious.

Last edited:
Guys I don’t think you lot see how funny this is.

‘WhO baNged Me oN my BaCK…’

Meanwhile the old Bangladeshi Adeeros look confused 😭😂

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
bro the guy aint no sheikh he just a public speaker a sheikh is someone who was studying the deen for the last 30 40 50 years

It's worrying that some sheikhs are becoming more about their personalities than their teachings.

It's also concerning when these sheikhs associate with people like Sneako and Andrew Tate, who appeal to "certain" online communities.

In the UK, some might say mosques are busy, but there are so are the hospitals, graveyards, and prisons. There's a misconception that younger people in the UK are more religious, but if by religious, it means embracing extremist ideologies and violence, then thats not religious.
Why do you always have such brilliant takes?

The brother demonstrates good intentions and a passion for guiding the youth towards positive pathways. While some of you may disagree with his delivery style, it's important to recognize that authenticity lies at the core of his message. He speaks from the heart, aiming to connect with the youth on a deeper level, which many sheikhs may not be able to achieve, unfortunately, to inspire positive change. May Allah bless him for his efforts in guiding and uplifting the youth.

Trending

Latest posts