Am I the only one who does not want to get married?

Am I the only one who does not want to get married?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
I don’t see the point of it. High effort, >gains.
Why become a washed-up Xalimo with five children when I can enjoy my life in peace?
I just want 2 kids(both boys preferably), cant imagine being tied down by one woman for the rest of my life :damn:
Marriages work out very well they aren’t based on lust and are patriarchal so the women submits to the man.
I married my girl because she was kind, beautiful, pure and submissive. It’s so easy to genuinely love a woman once she’s submits to you and she’s only yours (i toke her virginity)

choice wisely , 90% of women aren’t marriage material, straight up.

Marriages work out very well they aren’t based on lust and are patriarchal so the women submits to the man.
I married my girl because she was kind, beautiful, pure and submissive. It’s so easy to genuinely love a woman once she’s submits to you and she’s only yours (i toke her virginity)

choice wisely , 90% of women aren’t marriage material, straight up.
Because 90% of you men are putting every hole in your D.yall aint reliable. Please.

Xaruun

VIP
U can't judge by somalispot members who are angry teens whose hormones effect their decision making loooooooool
I don’t judge based on sspot members. It’s been a well known fact throughout history that most women aren’t suitable for marriage.

Not really. 80% of men are marriage material whereas only 20% of women are marriage material (discounting looks). That’s how it is.
False it is the woman that holds the marriage together. She puts everything into it. Men are babies thats why somalia is patriarchal society to boost yall fragile egos everything is pro men there they put down women every chance they get.. God bless somali women for putting up with any somali man.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
False it is the woman that holds the marriage together. She puts everything into it. Men are babies thats why somalia is patriarchal society to boost yall fragile egos everything is pro men there. God bless somali women for putting up with any somali man.
No it is equal my father works so hard everyday and is so nice dont say that and my mom she also work hard and is smart so it is EQUAL so u wrong

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
I don’t see the point of it. High effort, >gains.
Why become a washed-up Xalimo with five children when I can enjoy my life in peace?
I just want many sons
And one daughter(a gift to the best young man from my tribe)
Marriage is about building a household for me
The women are basically staff working in my household, nothing more

that romantic shit is played out, it won’t matter when ur 60 years old, what you will look back at is the empire you built and the great young men you produced.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I just want many sons
And one daughter(a gift to the best young man from my tribe)
Marriage is about building a household for me
The women are basically staff working in my household, nothing more

that romantic shit is played out, it won’t matter when ur 60 years old, what you will look back at is the empire you built and the great young men you produced.
I would keep it balanced

Trending

Latest posts