VIP
Are you indian or something? :wtf::susp:
1. Take a shower
51cnNugT0nL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

2. Apply deodorant
CCT104443-01.jpg

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
I hate summer as well. I much prefer Spring and Fall ... extremes in either way are no fun to deal with. In the summers, I'll never walk anywhere during peak hours unless it's cloudy and if I need to go biking, I'll do it once the sunsets. Drive everywhere else and lather on some sunscreen.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
im definatley a summet girl since I'm born in August I hate all seasons apart from summer even though my hayfever low-key gets worse

TooMacaan

VIP
Fall is the best season; the colors/scenery, rustling leaves, sweater weather, big mugs of hot chocolate, fall fashions, park walks, scented candlessss-- issa whole mood!!:it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

fall-autumn-red-season.jpg

wpid-30.png

candles.jpg

20140711-135649-50209934.jpg

fall.jpg

Cozy af:banderas:.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
sigmund and Aeagal are the most annoying members i have in my list now. dont ask me why

Ugaaso

Deni
Summer in California is hell on earth. I prefer the cool breeze of Spring and the sweet heavenly smell of Fall. :banderas:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Fall is the best season; the colors/scenery, rustling leaves, sweater weather, big mugs of hot chocolate, fall fashions, park walks, scented candlessss-- issa whole mood!!:it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

fall-autumn-red-season.jpg

wpid-30.png

candles.jpg

20140711-135649-50209934.jpg

fall.jpg

Cozy af:banderas:.

Definetly agree. I dont like the summer, its too hot and you get sweaty and all sticky.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Sorry can’t relate, summers in MN are beautiful

upload_2019-4-23_15-46-56.jpeg

Summer nights by the lake:banderas:

upload_2019-4-23_15-50-8.jpeg

Eating outside
upload_2019-4-23_15-58-57.jpeg

What’s not to love, you should only be hating summers if you live in Middle East :hova:

No. I'm 87miles away from San Diego. btw is your family OG coz they run that city.:cool:
hell no, i aint no OG or even d-block. pure bred issaq from the great country of somaliland. i agree with u, too many OGs in diego. they breed like rabbits. oh so u in Irvine CA. hmm, thought that was a HG hq....

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I hate Summer, being sweaty and nasty smelling all day is not fun. While the sun beams down on you and cooks you. Spring and Fall are the best seasons.

If u r fat, u will hate it more. I personally hate it because my brown deep chocolate skin is delicate. I need Sun Burn Lotion. A White woman once told me I was lucky to have this Melanic skin tone because I never get sun burn. I stopped talking to her. So offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending