Am I the only one who automatically assume East Asians are racist?

I don’t feel this way with any other group of people other than East Asians.

whenever I see a middle aged Chinese, Japanese or Korean person, I just automatically assume they don’t like black people. I’ve heard too many stories and seen too much to think otherwise.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
They’re more likely to be ignorant than racist.

An East Asian person who has these views has probably never interacted with or had Black friends. Those who do, generally are ilbax.

Take it from me, I live in Australia which is practically in Asia, geographically speaking.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
I don’t feel this way with any other group of people other than East Asians.

whenever I see a middle aged Chinese, Japanese or Korean person, I just automatically assume they don’t like black people. I’ve heard too many stories and seen too much to think otherwise.
You insecure

In my experience, Asians are the least racist to me. My father was very good friends with the Asian store owners and would get Chinese deserts and cakes for Christmas. But some Asian men act racist towards my boyfriend who’s Mexican. My Latino friends told me that Asians are prejudice towards them. Except for Brazilians

Everyone Has A Little Bit Of Prejudice In Them
Donald Trump Reaction GIF by Election 2016

I have never had issues with Asian people in all my time in Australia; even the older ones (mid 60s) were sweet enough to kill a diabetic.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Uhh well I have an east asian step father and east asin family so I don’t think this way.
Tbh, while I agree EA and SEA are more ignorant, I think it has to do with them generally being wealthier and living among white folks instead of other poc, so they interact less, EA/SA that actively interact with other poc are quite normal to me.
I prefer Asians over anyone else sometimes tbh, because they will never bother you. They won’t assault you over your religion, race, etc. They mind their buisness even if they hate you.
Japanese are quite chill, never seen them even being racist or anything, they are quite likeable imo, not sure about chinese folks, i assume they are like indians. Laakin Koreans seriously got it out for anyone that’s dark skin, korea revolves around their beauty standards. If you aren’t white skinned then you will never be fully respected and if you are white skinned you get away with anything. The hate koreans online (knetz) have for black folks is astonishing, it’s representative of what they think as a society, black people never interacted with them except for some somali traders but that’s it. The only real interaction was with African-Americans in the Korean War, who literally died fighting for korean human rights even though AA didn’t have rights, any time they use the nword, i feel like shipping them to North Korea so they can see what life would have been like without black people saving their asses.
Anyway that was an unnecessary rant on Koreans random ass hate boner for anything black.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Uhh well I have an east asian step father and east asin family so I don’t think this way.
Tbh, while I agree EA and SEA are more ignorant, I think it has to do with them generally being wealthier and living among white folks instead of other poc, so they interact less, EA/SA that actively interact with other poc are quite normal to me.
I prefer Asians over anyone else sometimes tbh, because they will never bother you. They won’t assault you over your religion, race, etc. They mind their buisness even if they hate you.
Japanese are quite chill, never seen them even being racist or anything, they are quite likeable imo, not sure about chinese folks, i assume they are like indians. Laakin Koreans seriously got it out for anyone that’s dark skin, korea revolves around their beauty standards. If you aren’t white skinned then you will never be fully respected and if you are white skinned you get away with anything. The hate koreans online (knetz) have for black folks is astonishing, it’s representative of what they think as a society, black people never interacted with them except for some somali traders but that’s it. The only real interaction was with African-Americans in the Korean War, who literally died fighting for korean human rights even though AA didn’t have rights, any time they use the nword, i feel like shipping them to North Korea so they can see what life would have been like without black people saving their asses.
Anyway that was an unnecessary rant on Koreans random ass hate boner for anything black.

You have an East Asian step father?

I have so many questions.

:hmm:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Is Racism And Prejudice The Same

Not always, prejudice is the hatred of someone based on preconceived notion but racism is when you have the power to adversely affect someone with your prejudice.

An African-American in America can be prejudiced but cannot be racist.

But, an African-American's prejudice in China is racism.

In America, an AA can hardly call the police on a white person because they "scared him" but in China, as an American citizen, they might have a degree of privilege.

Last edited:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
All asians are - look at indians for example. They think black africans are the stupidest.
It's because those are the light skinned Indians and in India a caste system favouring white pale skin exists thanks to Colonialists who conquered India and had it as like a Colony with Indians working for them and obeying them. The white European/British colonialists were viewed as superior and thus darker skin was associated as inferior.

Indian Restaurant owner here in my city tried to use and abuse me and even tried to get me to teach him how to use Excel without even paying me or even at minimum giving me some free plates for days I come in. He knows I'm good with IT and all. He even boasted to me he and co-owner had sex with the Algerian worker of his. He is from the Kashmir area but on the Indian side. I suspect he hates Somalis and Muslims in low key.

He and I saw some Somali girls not pay and sneak out through the back door and he asked me to pay for them. I responded so you discriminating against me because I'm Somali and asking me to pay for some stranger Somali younger girls that stole from you? Come on man come to your senses. He still didn't came to his senses and still did and said disrespectful stuff to me and about me while I was there having some of his dhiarrea causing bad food. He is aging fast too and place has been heading downhill in quality. His wife is normal and owns place with him but I was surprised he told me all that stuff about he fucking the Algerian girl. That fine Algerian girl left the place anyways and moved on as she knew he was terrible too.

I put in bad review against his restaurant and mentioned food causes dhiarrea. Haven't been back there for months now.

I think he also hates me because I told him to get into good stocks but he out $100k into bad ones I never told him to enter into, and he lost $20k. Idiot didn't listen to me and take my stock picks advice. Haha

He also has a camera in front area that failed, his wife mentioned a Somali woman was going crazy and thrashing about and medics arrived to sedate her but no footage of it because Camera failed so that means a robber can kill customer or rob place and get away with it. It's been that way for months. He was interested in me installing a new security camera for him for $400 but he never got back to me on it and gave me run around. He wants free or cheap labor. He uses and abuses people and he takes tips and doesn't give them to the employee.

Last edited:
They are they will literally cross the street when they see black people or act like they don't see you or don't speak English especially to black Americans here Somali people don't care for them unless they are americanized since they consider them godless heathens but let a white person say hi it makes it their day.

Trending