Am I the only one who attracts only non-somali partners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
This is why

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I genuinely want to know how your able to not attract them. Are you being serious?

Personally, the only guys I know that aren't attracting Somali women are generally doing pretty awful to in life. Additct, terrible heath, loss of wealth and so on. Maybe it just your area.

I genuinely want to know how your able to not attract them. Are you being serious?

Personally, the only guys I know that aren't attracting Somali women are generally doing pretty awful to in life. Additct, terrible heath, loss of wealth and so on. Maybe it just your area.
all the somali girls around me are either s or fobs

I've never been shown interest from another somali girl before. But I've had other girls all over me.
My uncle is an uber driver white women harass him calling him handsome etc .he gets mad because he does not want to lose his job lol somali men are rare and exotic lol careful dont get too excited u could be accused of rape.

I've never been shown interest from another somali girl before. But I've had other girls all over me.

You're an anomaly within the Somali community if that's the case. Somali guys who are 7-10's (and Western raised) tend to attract women from the whole spectrum so they're never really fussed as to whether or not a woman from their own community finds them attractive or not (which is extremely rare). Those types of guys are usually more open minded and many a times prefer to go with non Somali women due to ample resource and a mindset of abundance.
I've noticed that Somali guys (Western raised) who are 3,s or 4's only feel comfortable with a women from their own community because they feel intimidated by the idea of coming out of their comfort zone. Somali guys who are 7-10's but not Western raised fall in this category but obviously for different reasons (compatibility, familiarity etc).
So you strike me as either making this up or you're hiding a flaw which you didn't mention in your initial post.

I would've dated a Somali guy, but I rarely across them. I've ran into Somali women. For whatever reason, I get hit on by alot of Asian men. My boyfriends are either mainly conservative white Mexicans and East Asians. My current is an cap Blanco Mexican. The white people are whiny bum ass libreals. Literally a waste of privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts