Am I the only one feeling intense anger about the bombing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I can't seem to stop thinking about it past two days. This is not normally the case as I, at least thought, was desensitised to the violence in Somalia and usually just shrug it off, but this latest attack really has me boiling.

The stories that are pouring in and the accounts of the incidents from those that were at the scene, it was like reading an account of the Russians arriving at Auschwitz.

What on earth happened to Somalinmo? Or humanity for that matter?
Never thought Somalis were capable of this depravity en masse. Sad thing is that its now plain that there are many Somalis that are capable of these acts.

Its very heartbreaking. But don't blame Somalis, everyone is hurt by what happened. AS doesn't care about Somalinimo they've been killing Somalis for years.

There are students and people protesting in solidarity with the victims in many Somali cities, so don't be disheartened.

For some reason I can't seem to stop thinking about it past two days. This is not normally the case as I, at least thought, was desensitised to the violence in Somalia and usually just shrug it off, but this latest attack really has me boiling.

The stories that are pouring in and the accounts of the incidents from those that were at the scene, it was like reading an account of the Russians arriving at Auschwitz.

What on earth happened to Somalinmo? Or humanity for that matter?
Never thought Somalis were capable of this depravity en masse. Sad thing is that its now plain that there are many Somalis that are capable of these acts.

Knowing somalis it has to be foreign influence, somalis are easily manipulated man.

Its very heartbreaking. But don't blame Somalis, everyone is hurt by what happened. AS doesn't care about Somalinimo they've been killing Somalis for years.

There are students and people protesting in solidarity with the victims in many Somali cities, so don't be disheartened.

This is nothing but PR.

These people if they mean and are sincere they should begin by opposing their leaders in their so called enclaves of cadaado, garowe and kismaayo

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
No you're not alone but help is not on the way. Drastic changes are needed. The SFG should be completely disbanded, regional leaders convene and get things done fo their people. That's the only solution.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I'm sick of mothers crying. I feel bad because this attacked could somehow be prevented.

Wallahi its the same for a lot of somalis. I dont know this one just feels different. I was in a Taxi and we both had to check up on our relatives back home. oct 14 is truly our 9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts