Am I the only one extra uncomfortable since the Iran Hijab protest?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I go to a liberal college and I swear I’m being stared at way more now
:damn:
They keep talking about this like they have no jobs. They tried to stage a protest but Idk if it ever happened :snoop:

I’ve had people ask me about the Iran shit on three separate occasions, like I’m clearly not Iranian, I look Somali. They are saying this shit to me because I’m a hijabi
Wallahi when are they going to stop? Iranians are forever fucked up so even if they get rid of complusory hijab, they’ll probably ban hijab and start beating hijabis in the streets again
:kendrickcry:
Shia are a curse, you can’t tell me otherwise. Making my uncomfortable all the way in Massachusetts. Not even ISIS was capable of that.
:stopit:
No but seriously Muslim men have it easy, I saw videos of hijabis being assaulted by Iran protesters in western countries. We are always the ones being attacked yet they got the most to say about hijab
:mjcry:
I’m fearing my life now. If I’m gone for more than 48 hours, waad li qabtay

Northern Swordsman

Tawxiid Alle lahaw, Talo na Alle saaro.
Hold it down walaal. Their stares won't harm you in the slightest but be careful around non mahram men and hold distance.

I go to a liberal college and I swear I’m being stared at way more now
They keep talking about this like they have no jobs. They tried to stage a protest but Idk if it ever happened :snoop:

I’ve had people ask me about the Iran shit on three separate occasions, like I’m clearly not Iranian, I look Somali. They are saying this shit to me because I’m a hijabi
Wallahi when are they going to stop? Iranians are forever fucked up so even if they get rid of complusory hijab, they’ll probably ban hijab and start beating hijabis in the streets again
:kendrickcry:
Shia are a curse, you can’t tell me otherwise. Making my uncomfortable all the way in Massachusetts. Not even ISIS was capable of that.
:stopit:
No but seriously Muslim men have it easy, I saw videos of hijabis being assaulted by Iran protesters in western countries. We are always the ones being attacked yet they got the most to say about hijab
:mjcry:
I’m fearing my life now. If I’m gone for more than 48 hours, waad li qabtay
well u live in america
they protesters anything that happens in 1/ 2/3 world countries

someone like me in the uk
them whites dont give a damn about them

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Massachusetts?? You got into an ivy or some shit?
Thought you were from Minnesota

Trending

Latest posts