Am I racist?

Xoxoxo

VIP
Waan ku ducaynaya laakin adiga aflaagado iyo cay baa igu wada. Dhib male Ilaahay culayska ku dul saraan ha ka qaado, cafimad iyo khayr haku kordhiyo

Ameen thumma Ameen.
Go shoo shoo you lost the argument. Take your L and move on girl. It’s almost 10 PM and I am going to sleep so don’t even think of quoting my post again because I’ll just ignore you.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Why is having type 4 hair undesirable or a flaw? Why is having stretchable undesirable? Why is being short undesirable? These are things that we as society consider to be a flaw. Not Allah, and not the humans before us. Why should you be aware of it just because another idiot doesn’t like it??? I wouldn’t care and wish them well to find another person who fits their taste in beauty.

We can't dictate to others what they should prefer, we're only responsible for ours. Trying to force people to accept our own views isn't going to end well neither is attacking them for it.

Walaashay qaaliga ah let's end our discussion as it's not going anywhere haye deh khayr baan ku rajaynaya

Xoxoxo

VIP
We can't dictate to others what they should prefer, we're only responsible for ours. Trying to force people to accept our own views isn't going to end well neither is attacking them for it.

Walaashay qaaliga ah let's end our discussion as it's not going anywhere haye deh khayr baan ku rajaynaya
Goodnight I’ll just put you on ignore naaya because it seems like you can’t properly read or comprehend what I am saying

Are you going this hard for defending the hair—> over religion?

You should have a legit reason except for Deen and personality to not marry someone. If your reasoning are “I can’t handle the hair with my children” “I find their hair or nose ugly” it’s a straight up hit calling allahs creations unmanageable or ugly. There’s literally no point for both of y’all to argue because you completely missed the point. At this point you are arguing at the wall. View attachment 208335
Welcome to the 2021.
Physical features > character & righteousness .

Xoxoxo

VIP
Welcome to the 2021.
Physical features > character & righteousness .
Wallage thisss!!!! Beauty standards are made by us and we are taught to hate and or find certain features ugly. Not being able to manage your children hair? My mother taught me how to take care of curly and coily hair and I enjoy braiding or taking care of my younger siblings hair. Is it harder then wavy straight hair? Yes but if you aren’t lazy and look up YouTube tutorial video’s you’ll get far. If a white woman with bone straight blond hair can do it for her biracial children many of us Somalis especially is timo jileecs can’t complain shit.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You are obviously defending OP claims knowing it’s wrong and you misunderstood what @Periplus was talking about. Someone putting someone else features above religion is wrong no matter what. I
In didn’t put features over religion
:damsel:
that list wasn’t in order

reer

VIP
t
Wallage thisss!!!! Beauty standards are made by us and we are taught to hate and or find certain features ugly. Not being able to manage your children hair? My mother taught me how to take care of curly and coily hair and I enjoy braiding or taking care of my younger siblings hair. Is it harder then wavy straight hair? Yes but if you aren’t lazy and look up YouTube tutorial video’s you’ll get far. If a white woman with bone straight blond hair can do it for her biracial children many of us Somalis especially is timo jileecs can’t complain shit.
gtfoh with your emotionalness. aint no one want someone they aint attracted to. sjw syndrome is toxic naga aamus laxyahay waalan.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Better Muslim💀 girl sit your ass down and go argue with the wall because who are you telling that? Just because I told your idiotic ass to not rule out someone just because of their hair type gets you this triggered? If you want to marry then, then do it! Be my guest but just know that what you did doesn’t make you a better or good human at all
If you value deen then it should reflect in your akhlaaq towards someone who is being respectful to you in his replies. No need for that kind of attitude.

People have personal preferences and there’s nothing wrong with that. They should be tactful about it though.

AdoonkaAlle

t

gtfoh with your emotionalness. aint no one want someone they aint attracted to. sjw syndrome is toxic naga aamus laxyahay waalan.
Walaasha ka qalaay sxb

If you value deen then it should reflect in your akhlaaq towards someone who is being respectful to you in his replies. No need for that kind of attitude.

People have personal preferences and there’s nothing wrong with that. They should be tactful about it though.

Ruunti waxaa dhib male as this is a topic that’s very close to her so I completely understand her. At the heart of it she intends good laakin its just difficult to process other views due to the sensitive nature of the topic.

I agree as well that there’s two extremes when this topic comes up. As long as neither side is willing to listen to any views other than their own it’s not possible to come to any agreements or have beneficial discussions.

Waxaan Idin ka codsanaya inaad is cafisan Alle dartis haye dhaha walaalayaal. If my posts offended anyone cafis baan idin ka codsanya

May Allah forgive us for our shortcomings and increase us in goodness

Ameen thumma Ameen

Xoxoxo

VIP

You can’t put features over Deen and personality it’s simple as that. they were arguing with me about how looks have an important factor (which it don’t because we as human created thes bewuste standards) and I simply put them in their place and let them shut up.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@citrus_samurai quoted your post and stated that islam should be the reason number 1, which you then agreed diplomatically but then clarified why you didn’t rank it as number 1. It had nothing to do with Qeelbax’s choice but yours only.

Dude @citrus_samurai understood me clearly.

I said the reason why I didn’t criticise OP for not putting “non-Muslim” at number 1 is because they can convert.

I then state that I don’t necessarily agree with that for myself.

You clearly have reading comprehension problems.

AdoonkaAlle

Dude @citrus_samurai understood me clearly.

I said the reason why I didn’t criticise OP for not putting “non-Muslim” at number 1 is because they can convert.

I then state that I don’t necessarily agree with that for myself.

You clearly have reading comprehension problems.

Let's assume for arguments sake that you did and i misunderstood you on that post. Can you now tell us as to why you moved up reason 5 and 6 to position 1 and 2 ?
Nothing except for 5 and 6 speaks to his character.

My point was that if your primary reasons for rejecting someone is due to stuff they can’t change, then it’s problematic.

I don’t think you’re racist but you place an unnecessary emphasis on race and pride.

5 and 6 should be 1 and 2.

When you moved them up is this your opinion or Qeelbax's ? Furthermore you continually claim that changing beliefs is easier than changing behaviour each time i ask why you rank reason 5 & 6 ahead of being a muslim.
How many reformed racists or ciyaal suuq have you met compared to converts?

People will find it harder to change their character traits than their beliefs. Because beliefs can change with knowledge and behaviour can’t.

It’s that simple.

Now that we’ve cleared that up. Go find a Hadith that allows race to be a disqualifying factor in a suitor.

@AdoonkaAlle

The reason I brought up converts is to highlight that people will find it easier to change their beliefs than behaviour.

It’s easier for someone to become Muslim than to dump unsavoury habits. Because one is tied in knowledge and the other is tied in denial/ignorance etc.

The sahaba RA did change their character when converting to Islam but they are better men than us.

If I meet someone and I’m interested in them but they’re not Muslim, I will say: “I like you but your religion is a dealbreaker. Would you like to read about Islam to see if it’s something you would like?”

If they say no, then it’s over and if they say yes, then I’ll see what they think of Islam.

If they’re ciyaal suuq or a self-hater, I wouldn’t even be friendly with them let alone be interested in them.

Even when world stated that ciyaal suuq who're muslim can change and become better muslims you still continue to claim they rarely change.
Ciyaal Suuq are Muslims in the end of the day, they believe in Allah. Most of them change and become better Muslims when they get older, and they know that the lifestyle theyre living is wrong. The dirt on their shoes is better than every non-muslim in the world.

This is a societal problem with us tbh.

Ciyaal suuq rarely change. They become deadbeat fathers, men that ditch their long term wives to chase young impoverished women back home, khat chewers etc.

They simply fit their ciyaal suuqnimo into our cultural context.

The reason why you claim they rarely change is that, according to you it's easier to change entire beliefs but not behaviour. Meaning you will rather a muslim sister pursue marriage with a kafir than a muslim who's ciyaal suuq simply because the former can change while the later can't.

In our entire exchange i've given you the chance to retract your absurd views that contradict islam laakin each time you deflect and this has been the norm in all of our previous exchanges.

This is why i believe that you've got serious issues in your deen sxb, this tendency of rationalising that which is haram isn't going to help in any way. Sooner or later you will reach a point where one has to give way and i'm afraid that it'll be your deen if you continue down this path.

I don't think there is a human alive who isn't a little racist, everyone some prejudice regardless of how small it is. I think we all care about features. A person can date bot fat and skinny person because he wouldn't be having any standards which is impossible, likewise for all features.

Personally I don't think skin-tone matters, if you are beautiful then you be any skin color and still be beautiful.

Ask me questions, I want to know if I’m a racist.

Today a somali girl asked me why I wouldn’t date this jamaican dude that was hitting on me, I said I want to preserve my jileec hair genes. She’s now declared i’m a racist. I asked her if it’s wrong for a madhow to say they won’t marry an east asian because they want to preserve their athleticism, she said not really.
:wtf:
why am I a racist for preserving my cushitic genes? Ask me questions. I’m not taking these bootyclapping xalimos and their advice serious
:noneck:

I wouldn't say racist but perhaps, being overly attached to so called purity of genes. If a man is a good Muslim, and you find him attractive, that should suffice, regardless of his race or ethnicity.
However... You have the right to accept or refuse any proposal,because there is no forced marriage in Islam. So it is what it is.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@AdoonkaAlle

I put 5&6 as 1 and 2 for two reasons.

1. I was arguing about character and said if you found character important, you put them first.

Key word is “IF”.

2. I made a mistake which I corrected in my next post in which I stated I will only marry a Muslim from a Muslim culture.

The person I was responding to (@citrus_samurai) understood that.

But you couldn’t.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
But lets be honest here @AdoonkaAlle

You’re a master of deflection.

You initially came onto this thread to defend using race as a criteria to reject a suitor.

You used the weak argument of “lineage”.

Many users here including @Shimbiris have pointed out that race cannot be used to reject a suitor.

You came on this thread just to provide judgment on me and my personal beliefs for holding an opinion.

You repeatedly hint that I’m a murtad without saying it (presumably because you don’t want to falsely takfir me). But it doesn’t work like that, your insinuation is just the same as calling me a murtad.

I give you respect as an ostensibly learned man of faith but the fact you are consistently unable to return it shows your character better than any argument of mine.

AdoonkaAlle

@AdoonkaAlle

I put 5&6 as 1 and 2 for two reasons.

1. I was arguing about character and said if you found character important, you put them first.

Key word is “IF”.

2. I made a mistake which I corrected in my next post in which I stated I will only marry a Muslim from a Muslim culture.

The person I was responding to (@citrus_samurai) understood that.

But you couldn’t.

But lets be honest here @AdoonkaAlle

You’re a master of deflection.

You initially came onto this thread to defend using race as a criteria to reject a suitor.

You used the weak argument of “lineage”.

Many users here including @Shimbiris have pointed out that race cannot be used to reject a suitor.

You came on this thread just to provide judgment on me and my personal beliefs for holding an opinion.

You repeatedly hint that I’m a murtad without saying it (presumably because you don’t want to falsely takfir me). But it doesn’t work like that, your insinuation is just the same as calling me a murtad.

I give you respect as an ostensibly learned man of faith but the fact you are consistently unable to return it shows your character better than any argument of mine.

Our exchange that followed revealed your justification for why you ranked behaviour as the most important reason why she should reject that guy. You gave it a priority because according to you it's easier to change religion than behaviour. Islam in this case isn't an important reason like behaviour for why a muslim woman should reject a kafir man.

Entertaining such a view is even more absurd when you consider the fact that you were using islam to argue that it doesn't allow rejection based on lineage. How is it that islam isn't important when it relates to clear cut haram activities but suddenly is when it's about actions that aren't haram ?

Isn't it weird that you would make an exception for religion but not for lineage ? no one else advocated for such a view. When your personal beliefs and opinions lead to justifying haram actions clearly something is very wrong. This should be an indication that you need to revisit and correct them not rationalize what is haram.

The reason i'm questioning you is because of your tendency to advocate for that which is haram like supporting lgbt, blaming our downfall on the permissibility of polygamy, supporting muslim women to pursue kafir men, claiming that there's no objective evidence for god's existence.

Sins by themselves don't make a muslim murtad it's the underlying belief that accompanies their actions which makes them a murtad. A lot of muslim do zina, drink alcohol etc they don't leave the religion because of it laakin when they start believing that what they're doing is right and Allah is wrong for prohibiting it then their actions takes them out of the fold of islam.

Those users on ss who left islam did so because islam no longer aligned with their newly adopted views, islam according to them was either intellectually inferior, limited their freedoms to engage in whatever they desired etc. So when their beliefs changed the end result was they left islam. The reason why i hinted at the possibility that you may not be a muslim is because we've had cases where users pretended to be muslims and went about advocating for that which is haram so as to mislead actual muslims.

When we see ourselves adopting views contrary to islam that should be an indication that something is wrong and that we need to take steps to rectify what the problem is. It's only natural to be questioned about such views and perhaps by being challenged was the only way for one to find out where they went wrong.

In one hadith the Prophet PBUH informs us that none of us will have faith till we wish for our muslim brother what we like for ourselves. Similarly i would like you to be protected from doubts, be corrected when you're wrong just like i wish it for myself. There's no cayb to admit mistakes they help us grow both in knowledge and character. Granted my questioning could've been better formulated and i'll gladly admit it but it doesn't take away from the fact that views contradicting diinta was being advocated for.

My aim was to make you understand the consequence of such a view and not to belittle you in any way. Do apologise if you felt this way as that wasn't my intention.

Trending