Am I racist?

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
@AdoonkaAlle

You do know I wasn’t the one that didn’t put “Not Muslim” at number 1.

That was OP.

My explanation was explaining why OP didn’t put it at number 1.

If you look back at that post, I even say that I would only marry a Muslim.

Your whole argument is based on a misunderstanding.

:mjlol:

Again with the deflection, you need to own up that made a serious mistake by giving priority to those reasons over islam.

This is what you wrote

Nothing except for 5 and 6 speaks to his character.

My point was that if your primary reasons for rejecting someone is due to stuff they can’t change, then it’s problematic.

I don’t think you’re racist but you place an unnecessary emphasis on race and pride.

5 and 6 should be 1 and 2.

I agree wholeheartedly, however, someone can convert. That’s why I didn’t mention that.

Personally, I see myself marrying someone that is from an Islamic culture however, I’m speaking generally.

It's very explicit and there's no way to argue that you were speaking on @Qeelbax behalf. She has a mind of her own, if she wanted you to speak for her or agreed with you she would've made it known. What's even funnier is that she completely disagrees with you regarding seeking compatibility in lineage as this is something that’s important to her

@citrus_samurai quoted your post and stated that islam should be the reason number 1, which you then agreed diplomatically but then clarified why you didn’t rank it as number 1. It had nothing to do with Qeelbax’s choice but yours only.

Why you would then act as if I mixed it up is beyond me tbh. If you really believed that I misunderstood you would’ve stated so from the first time I quoted your post questioning you about your odd view of advocating Muslim women to pursue kafir men

Laakin you didn’t do that, even more damaging is that you continued offering your bizarre argument to justify why you didn’t rank islam as number 1.

I wasn’t questioning her but you and if you thought I mixed it up you could’ve just stated “ I think what she means is that” words or an explanation to that effect but you didn’t.

So sxb stop hiding behind her and just own up to your mistakes. There’s nothing to be ashamed of ruunti as we all make mistakes. This is not the first time that I’m noticing your odd views or that I’m calling you out for it so let’s just drop the facade that it’s just a mere misunderstanding when we know that this isn’t the case.

Another troll thread to extinguish the ajanabi hate circle jerk. Fake story, 3/10 for effort.

OP claims shes objectively good looking, should've switched off the thread after seeing that.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Again with the deflection, you need to own up that made a serious mistake by giving priority to those reasons over islam.

This is what you wrote

It's very explicit and there's no way to argue that you were speaking on @Qeelbax behalf. She has a mind of her own, if she wanted you to speak for her or agreed with you she would've made it known. What's even funnier is that she completely disagrees with you regarding seeking compatibility in lineage as this is something that’s important to her

@citrus_samurai quoted your post and stated that islam should be the reason number 1, which you then agreed diplomatically but then clarified why you didn’t rank it as number 1. It had nothing to do with Qeelbax’s choice but yours only.

Why you would then act as if I mixed it up is beyond me tbh. If you really believed that I misunderstood you would’ve stated so from the first time I quoted your post questioning you about your odd view of advocating Muslim women to pursue kafir men

Laakin you didn’t do that, even more damaging is that you continued offering your bizarre argument to justify why you didn’t rank islam as number 1.

I wasn’t questioning her but you and if you thought I mixed it up you could’ve just stated “ I think what she means is that” words or an explanation to that effect but you didn’t.

So sxb stop hiding behind her and just own up to your mistakes. There’s nothing to be ashamed of ruunti as we all make mistakes. This is not the first time that I’m noticing your odd views or that I’m calling you out for it so let’s just drop the facade that it’s just a mere misunderstanding when we know that this isn’t the case.
Are you going this hard for defending the hair—> over religion?

You should have a legit reason except for Deen and personality to not marry someone. If your reasoning are “I can’t handle the hair with my children” “I find their hair or nose ugly” it’s a straight up hit calling allahs creations unmanageable or ugly. There’s literally no point for both of y’all to argue because you completely missed the point. At this point you are arguing at the wall.
1638640329593.jpeg

AdoonkaAlle

Huh? He’s talking about a Hadith of the prophet pbuh. Where did the ciyaal suuq talk came from between you 2

There's 2 issues under discussion

1. Lineage compatibility
2. Religious compatibility

The first one isn't that much of discussion tbh, it's the 2nd one which is more problematic. Have a look at the following posts.

1. jamaican
2. Not somali
3. Not muslim
4. Gonna fck my kids genes
5. Ciyaal suuq
6. Self hater
7. Langaab

Nothing except for 5 and 6 speaks to his character.

My point was that if your primary reasons for rejecting someone is due to stuff they can’t change, then it’s problematic.

I don’t think you’re racist but you place an unnecessary emphasis on race and pride.

5 and 6 should be 1 and 2.

Not Muslim should be number 1 in my opinion.

I agree wholeheartedly, however, someone can convert. That’s why I didn’t mention that.

Personally, I see myself marrying someone that is from an Islamic culture however, I’m speaking generally.

Despite acknowledging that islam should be the important factor when considering someone he nonetheless doesn't rank it as the number 1 reason why Qeelbax should reject that kafir guy. When citrus says it should be number 1 he tactfully agrees but clarifies why he didn't rank as number 1.

According to him a muslim woman shouldn't turn down a kafir guy because there's a chance of the guy becoming a muslim. So muslim women should pursue kafir men due to the possibility of him converting meaning they should have relationship and try their best to convert him.

I questioned him and told him that a ciyaal suuq & self hater can change for the better so why did he rank them as the most important reasons for why she shouldn't consider that kafir guy but not islam. Why make an exception in the case of religious compatibility but not on behaviour etc this was my question to him

This is what you stated sxb

You didn't mention islam because you believe that someone can convert. Yet the same also applies for those who're ciyaal suuq, self haters etc they too can change but somehow you ranked them above islam. Is this a coincidence ? absolutely not

You ranked them as the most important reasons why you believe she should stop pursuing that guy. The requirement of being a muslim wasn't that important enough to be on your top 2 because according to you there is a possibility that he "may" convert to islam. As such she shouldn't disqualify him as a potential yet unlike the other 2 reasons

How is it that you're advising her not to entertain an ciyaal suuq, self hater etc under any circumstance but when it comes to a kafir she should not write him off simply because there's a chance that he may convert ? Do you realise how messed up this is ?

Ciyaal suuq's, self hater's etc just like a kafir can change to become better people and in the case of a kafir be a muslim but despite this similarity you only made an exception when it came to religious compatibility, why is this ? In addition to this you were arguing with @Pwyneth Galtrow for stating something that is natural and allowed in islam.

If anyone is being disingenuous it's you as you're definitely hiding what you truly believe.

This was his reply
How many reformed racists or ciyaal suuq have you met compared to converts?

People will find it harder to change their character traits than their beliefs. Because beliefs can change with knowledge and behaviour can’t.

It’s that simple.

Now that we’ve cleared that up. Go find a Hadith that allows race to be a disqualifying factor in a suitor.

Imagine he's claiming that it's better that a muslim woman pursues a kafir than a self hater, ciyaal suuq etc. His sole justification for it is that a kafir can become a muslim but ciyaal suuq self hater can't change for the better. Does this sound normal to you or even be justified under any islamic reasoning ?

Just ask yourself if a kafir can become a muslim what's stopping ciyaal suuq to be a better muslim ? how is he giving benefit of the doubt to a kafir but not a muslim for example.

Even more bizarre is that he retracts his claim of making a distinction between belief and behaviour contradicting himself yet again, that was the post that you quoted.

How can such an individual go on ahead and start arguing for that islam doesn't allow for lineage compatibility for those seeking marriage. Islam didn't matter to him when he allowed for that religious exception where he advocates for muslim women to consider kafir men on the basis that these men may convert to islam.

He's hypocritical on so many levels that it's hard to imagine this guy is actually a muslim. This isn't the only topic that he advocates for odd views that contradict islam. In other threads he states that there's no definitive evidence for god's existence until one dies and meets Him. Makes you wonder what his conviction of Allah is based on, there's definitely major issues with him at the least

AdoonkaAlle

Are you going this hard for defending the hair—> over religion?

You should have a legit reason except for Deen and personality to not marry someone. If your reasoning are “I can’t handle the hair with my children” “I find their hair or nose ugly” it’s a straight up hit calling allahs creations unmanageable or ugly. There’s literally no point for both of y’all to argue because you completely missed the point. At this point you are arguing at the wall. View attachment 208335

I initially thought you weren't following my discussion when you replied to me the first time but now i know for certain that you simply chose to ignore everything and you're just projecting.

Instead of assuming things why don't you take the time to read carefully what i'm actually arguing for.

Let me ask you what's worse defending someone who says that a muslim woman should pursue kafir men or someone personal choice when it relates to beauty that diinta allows. ?

AdoonkaAlle

Damn how did this become a war? Authubillah…..
I left out the part where I originally rejected him to his face bcuz he’s not muslim.

1. I’m not from Boston, I’ve noticed boston somalis are really different than Minneapolis somalis. This girl was very western, and after speaking to her today, she is definitely the “somalis are the most evil people” kind of somali.

2. This is my first time meeting a jamaican, as I’ve never mer one in Minnesota. The stereotype held true about Jamaicans as he was quick to put his own down for a “foreign” woman

3. Yes, the story is real. Are you guys seriously acting like there aren’t many black men who will put down their own while seeking a different person?

4. I thought we all knew that their are xalimos who are like this? Alhamdulilah I have made several somali friends and she is the only weird one so far. I was already annoyed with her somali bashing stance but she is pushing it.

5. if he put his own down and rhe girl comes up to me, asking why I rejected him, and then I go and put him “down”, which is exactly what he just did. Then what’s wrong? He should have have a taste of his own hypocrisy and self hate.

6. why are y’all trying to vilify me? I should have been more clear but y’all acting like you wouldn’t do the same. I didn’t expect you all to go down the sjw route so quick, so I should have said this shit before hand. Authubillah, If y’all don’t shut up, imma have to call in a mod.
:damedamn:

No need to stress yourself, you shouldn't need to explain tbh. How is it they're calling you out for your preference and twist it yet they say the same in other threads. waa yaab

wada ku qul qula ku deh

tumblr_nypef8Bmft1r12e7ro1_500.gifv

Xoxoxo

VIP
I initially thought you weren't following my discussion when you replied to me the first time but now i know for certain that you simply chose to ignore everything and you're just projecting.

Instead of assuming things why don't you take the time to read carefully what i'm actually arguing for.

Let me ask you what's worse defending someone who says that a muslim woman should pursue kafir men or someone personal choice when it relates to beauty that diinta allows. ?
You are obviously defending OP claims knowing it’s wrong and you misunderstood what @Periplus was talking about. Someone putting someone else features above religion is wrong no matter what. I

Xoxoxo

VIP
No need to stress yourself, you shouldn't need to explain tbh. How is it they're calling you out for your preference and twist it yet they say the same in other threads. waa yaab

wada ku qul qula ku deh

tumblr_nypef8Bmft1r12e7ro1_500.gifv
“If Allah makes a point to mention that He is not concerned with the outward beauty of an individual, then who are we to judge an individual based on their outward appearance?”

“Allah does not look at your outward appearance and your wealth, rather He looks at your hearts and deeds.” [Sahih Bukhari]

AdoonkaAlle

You are obviously defending OP claims knowing it’s wrong and you misunderstood what @Periplus was talking about. Someone putting someone else features above religion is wrong no matter what. I

I haven't misunderstood him at all, if anything you're simply refusing to believe what he's actually claiming. Ignore if you will but it doesn't change the facts at all as it's very self evident tbh. It's not the first time that i'm discussing with him about his weird views

How many times have you called people ugly and stated that you wouldn't go for them because of it? I'm most definitely certain that you've a look that you go for and prefer over all other looks do you think it would be valid of me to criticise you for it and say you're preferring it over diinta

If diinta & character is all that matters to you then you wouldn't mind marrying nin that fullfills this requirement laakin has multiple wives or is disabled or isn't attractive etc. ?

Xoxoxo

VIP
I haven't misunderstood him at all, if anything you're simply refusing to believe what he's actually claiming. Ignore if you will but it doesn't change the facts at all as it's very self evident tbh. It's not the first time that i'm discussing with him about his weird views

How many times have you called people ugly and stated that you wouldn't go for them because of it? I'm most definitely certain that you've a look that you go for and prefer over all other looks do you think it would be valid of me to criticise you for it and say you're preferring it over diinta

If diinta & character is all that matters to you then you wouldn't mind marrying nin that fullfills this requirement laakin has multiple wives or is disabled or isn't attractive etc. ?
Personality. —-> looks. I would NEVER judge someone based on looks because younger me went through that trauma mainly because people rejected me eft and right for my weight! I don’t have that hate and darkness in my life to reject someone because they have type 3 or 4 hair or are darker or lighter then me! Shorter or taller then me! I literally wouldn’t care because someone’s Deen and personality are the first qualities I look at. If homeboy is the most handsome man on earth but has no Deen and a shit personality I would look further for a better man.

I’m certain that most people who act like you are already ugly within themselves and feel insecure. Nice try though

AdoonkaAlle

“If Allah makes a point to mention that He is not concerned with the outward beauty of an individual, then who are we to judge an individual based on their outward appearance?”

“Allah does not look at your outward appearance and your wealth, rather He looks at your hearts and deeds.” [Sahih Bukhari]

Because as a human you're flawed and have shortcoming that you should be aware of. You're not complete and will always struggle laakin how can you reflect and strive to better yourself if you're not even aware of what your flaws and shortcomings are ?

It's better to admit you've shortcomings and work on them instead of believing that you're right.

Xoxoxo

VIP

Cute how you added the last part after my post 🥰 the hypocrite you are.

disablement doesn’t matter to me nor does society terms of “attractiveness” matter to me. If he’s around my age and has a good personality, respect and Deen that already is good for me. As extra someone who has a well kept job and is able to take care of both of us.

having multiple wives is not respectful to me. Love and marriage isn’t soul contract, something you would share with that one special person. So no, I wouldn’t marry someone with multiple wives but what has that to do with his physical features because that’s what we were talking about?

AdoonkaAlle

Personality. —-> looks. I would NEVER judge someone based on looks because younger me went through that trauma mainly because people rejected me eft and right for my weight! I don’t have that hate and darkness in my life to reject someone because they have type 3 or 4 hair or are darker or lighter then me! Shorter or taller then me! I literally wouldn’t care because someone’s Deen and personality are the first qualities I look at. If homeboy is the most handsome man on earth but has no Deen and a shit personality I would look further for a better man.

I’m certain that most people who act like you are already ugly within themselves and feel insecure. Nice try though

I completely understand where you're coming from and i ask Allah to ease your pain and make it a means for you to expiate your sins and become a better muslim

Ameen

but you still haven't answered my questions, why is that ?

AdoonkaAlle

Cute how you added the last part after my post 🥰 the hypocrite you are.

disablement doesn’t matter to me nor does society terms of “attractiveness” matter to me. If he’s around my age and has a good personality, respect and Deen that already is good for me. As extra someone who has a well kept job and is able to take care of both of us.

having multiple wives is not respectful to me. Love and marriage isn’t soul contract, something you would share with that one special person. So no, I wouldn’t marry someone with multiple wives but what has that to do with his physical features because that’s what we were talking about?

The questiosns were there when you quoted me the first time, you probably didn't see it as i've not edited anything at all

Because you don't want to marry a man with mulitple wives is it fair for me to come after you and question your religiosity because of your personal preference ?

Similarly different people have got their own personal preferences and just because they differ from ours doesn't give us the right to start questioning their religiosity because of it. We should extend the same courtesy that we would like others extend to us. Is that hard ?

We need to exclude our personal views from their choices and look at it from their perspective and what matters to them. This is what i'm arguing for walaal, laakin we project our own biases onto their choices and end up attacking them. This solves nothing don't you agree ?

Xoxoxo

VIP
I completely understand where you're coming from and i ask Allah to ease your pain and make it a means for you to expiate your sins and become a better muslim

Ameen

but you still haven't answered my questions, why is that ?
Better Muslim💀 girl sit your ass down and go argue with the wall because who are you telling that? Just because I told your idiotic ass to not rule out someone just because of their hair type gets you this triggered? If you want to marry then, then do it! Be my guest but just know that what you did doesn’t make you a better or good human at all

Xoxoxo

VIP
Because as a human you're flawed and have shortcoming that you should be aware of. You're not complete and will always struggle laakin how can you reflect and strive to better yourself if you're not even aware of what your flaws and shortcomings are ?

It's better to admit you've shortcomings and work on them instead of believing that you're right.
Why is having type 4 hair undesirable or a flaw? Why is having stretchable undesirable? Why is being short undesirable? These are things that we as society consider to be a flaw. Not Allah, and not the humans before us. Why should you be aware of it just because another idiot doesn’t like it??? I wouldn’t care and wish them well to find another person who fits their taste in beauty.

AdoonkaAlle

Better Muslim💀 girl sit your ass down and go argue with the wall because who are you telling that? Just because I told your idiotic ass to not rule out someone just because of their hair type gets you this triggered? If you want to marry then, then do it! Be my guest but just know that what you did doesn’t make you a better or good human at all

Waan ku ducaynaya laakin adiga aflaagado iyo cay baa igu wada. Dhib male Ilaahay culayska ku dul saraan ha ka qaado, cafimad iyo khayr haku kordhiyo

Ameen thumma Ameen.