Am i racist because I still haven't seen black panther?

Am i racist?

• Yes

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • No

Votes: 24 46.2%
  • Idk

Votes: 7 13.5%

• Total voters

darkarabian56

arabianking
Everytime someone(most the we wuz kangz people) asked me about black panther i always say i haven't seen it and they all look at me like I'm so evil. Do you guys think I am a bad person or racist for not seeing that movie.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I haven't watched it either bruh it's no biggie, it slipped passed me, I always forget to watch it, but thankfully you mentioned it so I might watch it today. Wakanda for life. Unless you didn't watch it cause it made you feel some type of way, then yes you are a racist.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
White supremacy is keeping you from seeing that movie my brotha, go drive to a store (without seatbelts since the albinoid wants you to be held back) and buy black panther! :fittytousand: #TheFirstMovieWasBlack

epiphany

/ Proud android / Android lives matter! /
Oh my god! The audacity. He even posted it on a forum asking if he was racist. Bro, go watch it before I haunt your racist ass.

I’m 100% sure You didn’t watch it because the protagonist was black and the movie was set in Africa :kodaksmiley:cmon man It’s 2020 in 1 hour and you’re still out here being racist

darkarabian56

arabianking
I’m 100% sure You didn’t watch it because the protagonist was black and the movie was set in Africa :kodaksmiley:cmon man It’s 2020 in 1 hour and you’re still out here being racist
I didn't watch it yet because I thought it would be filled with t
that we wuz kangz bullcrap

Ramen

🌸
White supremacy is keeping you from seeing that movie my brotha, go drive to a store (without seatbelts since the albinoid wants you to be held back) and buy black panther! :fittytousand: #TheFirstMovieWasBlack
Shalom brudda I wanted to inform you that the car was invented by the devil whites so that our black brothers would never need to walk again. Our ancestors were chained and beaten up by the devil whites and they couldn’t walk. You see the connection? They want us CHAINED.

Our self hating black brother should refrain from using a car. The best way to get to your local store is by walking. Do it for FREEDOM.

Everytime someone(most the we wuz kangz people) asked me about black panther i always say i haven't seen it and they all look at me like I'm so evil. Do you guys think I am a bad person or racist for not seeing that movie.
I am upset that black panther is based in east Africa but most of their casts are west African and African Americans so I have decided to protest against it by not watching it.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Shalom brudda I wanted to inform you that the car was invented by the devil whites so that our black brothers would never need to walk again. Our ancestors were chained and beaten up by the devil whites and they couldn’t walk. You see the connection? They want us CHAINED.

Our self hating black brother should refrain from using a car. The best way to get to your local store is by walking. Do it for FREEDOM.
Agreed as the black mans foot is more dignified than tires! The devils work day and night to weaken the black mans feet so that they can beat us in a race, they also try to weaken our feet as a for of subliminal message to beat us in a race war as well :dzmxmmb:

Trending