Am I evil?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Due this Monday
I got anxiety reading it, bruh, this is why I hate group work, you should just get that project done, and search better colleagues next time.
I done my share. They're all online atm finalising the PowerPoint , while I am doing the individual part now and my other assignment. I have practiced my speech too lol

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I done my share. They're all online atm finalising the PowerPoint , while I am doing the individual part now and my other assignment. I have practiced my speech too lol
at least they are doing their share

Once I had to do the whole project alone, with barely knowing the language, the other colleagues were all Somalis 4 + me, non of them showed up on the presentation day.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
at least they are doing their share

Once I had to do the whole project alone, with barely knowing the language, the other colleagues were all Somalis 4 + me, non of them showed up on the presentation day.
Omg LMFAOOO that's sad, I hope you got a good mark at the end though. What's country was this ? And what was your first language.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Omg LMFAOOO that's sad, I hope you got a good mark at the end though. What's country was this ? And what was your first language.
I got 8/10, Finland the presentation language was in Finnish, in that time I knew Arabic and somali with weak English and Finnish

Trending

Latest posts