AM I disturbed for watching this every other day. I enjoy it.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Farmers in the US are exterminating non-native wild destructive boars.

(Im afraid this is where the cadaan learns to kill human beings)

It's a necessary part of living in the countryside but it shouldn't give you enjoyment to watch it.

If you like to watch animals being killed it shows psychopathic tendencies.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It's a necessary part of living in the countryside but it shouldn't give you enjoyment to watch it.

If you like to watch animals being killed it shows psychopathic tendencies.

Dude! Don’t blame me! I am Somali. It’s a national sports to kill other living things. What do you think destroyed Somalia? Killing one another ofc.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member

Farmers in the US are exterminating non-native wild destructive boars.

(Im afraid this is where the cadaan learns to kill human beings)

Wild pigs are true omnivores and scary ecosystem engineers. They feed on anything and everything from eggs of endangered bird species, kill and eat native mammals offspring and damage forest cover by digging out the soil to feed on earthworms and seedlings.

The female and their offspring have gang like groups. They attack and forcefully takeover spaces where native mammals lived. The male wild pigs are lone and usually go around impregnating multiple females and their birthrate is off the roof. One female adult wild pig can have 6 to 8 offspring twice in a year.

Government of Canada also has an all year hunting permits for them but they don't allow using guns I believe.
@Grigori Rasputin kill them for sport or food and you will be doing a service to our planet 🙂

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Wild pigs are true omnivores and scary ecosystem engineers. They feed on anything and everything from eggs of endangered bird species, kill and eat native mammals offspring and damage forest cover by digging out the soil to feed on earthworms and seedlings.

The female and their offspring have gang like groups where they attack and forcefully takeover places where native mammals lived. The male wild pigs are lone and usually go around impregnating multiple females and their birthrate is off the roof. One female adult wild pig can have 6 to 8 offspring twice in a year.

Government of Canada has all year hunting permits for them but they don't allow using guns I believe. Kill them for sport or food and you will be doing a service to our planet 🙂

I intend to travel to the Dakotas to shoot them.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i think there is something wrong with them just shooting for sports. And the hog was inspired by greater forces to come after them.

Trending