Am I allowed to experience discomfort over my partners menstruation as a man?

Should men be allowed to experience a bit of discomfort over periods?

• yes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • no

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Many women tend to initiate intimacy when they are menstruating without considering the effect on the male partner. Some men don't like to get intimate when blood is involved. Men should be allowed to experience a bit of discomfort over periods. This should be taken into consideration and should not be interpreted negatively.

Many women tend to initiate intimacy when they are menstruating without considering the effect on the male partner. Some men don't like to get intimate when blood is involved. Men should be allowed to experience a bit of discomfort over periods. This should be taken into consideration and should not be interpreted negatively.
Fair enough. Let her know in a kind manner I think you’ll be fine. Man when I’m on mine I’m angry, chill and annoyed. I break up with my man and tell him we can’t work lol. It’s crazy.

Allah has forbidden men to have intercourse with their wives in the vagina at the time of menstruation.

The Quran clearly stated the reason for this prohibition, which is that menstruation is adha (a harmful thing). Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“They ask you concerning menstruation. Say: that is an Adha (a harmful thing for a husband to have a sexual intercourse with his wife while she is having her menses), therefore, keep away from women during menses”
[al-Baqarah 2:222]

Are you fucking white girls, that's dirty man?

Trending

Latest posts